• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Rare Fire Hued Cake!!

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings! After many inquiries and questions, I have decided to put this Rare Fire Hued cake up for auction. Cake is located on Pacific but can be transferred to any shard. I will accept Pacific or Atlantic gold. Auction will end on Sunday 8/18 at 7pm Pacific Time. I may not be available at the end of the auction but will follow posts on this thread. 10 minute cool down rule applies to this auction as well. Nails will broker the deal once everything is said and done. As of right now, The Shamrock has a bid of 1bil 50 mil. I will use that as the opening bid if he is still interested. If you have any questions you can ICQ me but all bids will need to be posted here on this thread. ICQ 38433712. See below the link to the original post with the history on this item. Thank you for looking and Happy Bidding!

http://stratics.com/community/threads/rare-fire-hued-cake-must-see.303003/

cake 1 (237x185).jpg Cake 2 (251x151).jpg