• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Rare Dragon Turtle

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on super rare dragon turtle. Can discord me at Sesshomaru /(Sensai_Sess) or leave a reply. Willing to trade for untrained ratman WW/rune beetle.
Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG Capture6.PNG Capture7.PNG Capture9.PNG

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
he is currently on Lake Superior but can try to transfer if need be. The good thing about these turtles is they can't nerf the stats like they did with swampy and dragons without screwing up a ton of other pets. Plus there aren't very many for them to bother with. I would 15plat which brings me 10 short of the ratman value even though there are more of those then these turtles. I do have another which is similar in stats but has chivalry instead of magery. Of course being chiv it's worth more.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I put the quoted price incorrect. I had asked a few rare pet traders and they gave me their opinion on both the chivalry and magery dragon turtles. The magery one I would go about 10 plat for and the chivalry 15.