• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Collector Introduction

Suga Brat

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi :heart:

I am a new member to site. I have viewed it a few times, but never bothered with making a account until recently. I just wanted to introduce myself to assure any future rare sellers selling, that I am a buyer of rares.

I love to collect
1) ANYTHING pixie/fairy named
2) Princess, girly items (So if you have a princess fairy pink carrot zoom my way!)
3) Pink and purple bright/neon colors
4) Rubble. Currently looking for boat and plants I dont have. Various styles of grass.
5) Vast collection of Kitchen Rares & Foods
6) Vast collection of Garden Rares

I play mainly on Atl, GL, and LS but have no issue transfering or picking up items from other shards. One of my main avies is named "Sahara Angel" who plays Atl, owner of Suga Dollz on the South end of Luna. Also, once I get the hang of this site, I will sell a vast number of rares that I wish to dispart with. I look forward to furthering my collection while filling your pockets.

With Love
:mylittlepony: Suga Brat
ICQ 604005818

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Welcome, I look forward to seeing what you have!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have known Suga Brat since April, in that time I have shared advice on my knowledge of rares, helped broker the sale of her Zento house, bought a few things from her luna vendors, and sold her the rustic theme pack code for gold. She always seem friendly and interested in rares. I am glad I convinced her to join us on Stratics. Seems to be one of the best ways to find the rares you want to buy.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to the forums. I've dealt with Suga Brats over ICQ for about a year now with smooth transactions. Even bought some items for her at a rares fest and had her pay for them when they got back to Atlantic - no problems.