• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare boxes on several shards. I prefer GL but will consider others

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the following boxes for trade. My goal is to get all of my rare boxes to Great Lakes, but if I get enough on another shard then I'll pay for my own shard transfer, so I might accept boxes on other shards if enough wind up there.

I'll only trade the Pacific neon blue and blaze and Napa Valley neon white for the same color, since I really want those colors.

Note that my Europa neon blaze box doesn't seem to be the same shade as my Pacific neon blaze box, so the Europa box may not be the true blaze color after all. It looked closer in-game, before I converted it to a JPEG image. Please examine the Europa box carefully before trading if you have concerns about it.

Please send me a private message here or ICQ me at 169-749-597 if you want to discuss a trade. I might want to wait a little while to see what combination of offers will help me consolidate my boxes onto the fewest shards, however. Thanks for looking!

* Update: Lake Superior is gone. *
* Update: Sonoma #1 is gone but Sonoma #2 is still available. *
* Update: Chesapeake #3 is gone but the other two on Chesapeake are still available. *

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Lake Superior box is gone, but the others are still available.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 neon boxes on GL I'm trying to sell, you interested in buying?