• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RANT! VENT! Tell me tonight did NOT go down that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salya Sin

Sorry Otis, Snakeman, Setnaffa... I have to say this...

Of all my years of playing.. I've never left Napa. I started on Napa... and until tonight... I never once thought that maybe this shard is no longer for me. I've always LOVED playing with all of you... no matter what we were doing!

But tonight's ridiculous display was so far beyond appropriate.. I don't even know if calling it poor sportsmanship would cover the layer of crap. I can not BELIEVE that we get Mesanna to FINALLY come to Napa. She ran an incredible event.. and the items are spectacular... we all get specific colored pies... she's friendly... and a small group of you RUIN it!

You made the entire event about YOU?... and you insulted her past the point of what should have been allowed! You didn't get a book? CRY ME A RIVER! The event was NOT about that book... it was about new areas of play... adding to the game... NOT THAT BOOK!

If you didn't get anything... play better... if you can't loot... bring a different character next time. I have gone on two different characters... and there were times that I didn't get to loot. Hell... I never get to play at all... I go.. I watch.. I log it all... and then report it. This event.. I got to play... and I had a BLAST! Lag and all.. I even got booted once.

ANY VETERAN, hell.. DECENT player... KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THROUGH LAG!! This game has a history of occasional lag.. welcome to UO! God.. the first 4 years I played on dial-up... there are several players I know who are STILL on dial-up and they don't say a word.

Do everyone a favor.... DON'T SHOW UP AT THE NEXT ONE! If you do... you are clearly going just to harass... you have lost your perspective... and you ruined a very nice evening for a very dedicated individual... Mesanna. How dare you! :gun::gun::gun::gun:

D

Deb

My sentiments exactly, and there were a few players whom I can not believe
were not perma banned. And if I were Mesanna I would have said screw it
and left. No matter what, she is still a human being and the foul disgusting
language that were coming out of the mouths of those makes me wonder
about their age and mentality.
She did an awesome job, and to those who bitched so much on Sunday
why the hell did you show up tonight?

For the first time, I am really beginning to believe it is time to take a long
break as I believe there are just too many crybaby "Gimmes" on this
shard.

And you have no reason to apologize to anyone, as you are at least
calling it like you see it and I salute you for that.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
id like to also tell mesanna a big ty i was one of those crying because of the lag was so bad i couldnt even log in i died and if it wasnt for her moveing me id never had been able to log in at all , then she moved us laggers down south so we could at least play and have some fun , i didnt get a book but damn it i had a blast ty again it was alot of fun and i hope that the em's and mesanna stays a long time on napa ty again cheers to you all :)

L

Lost-Soul

I never once thought that maybe this shard is no longer for me.
Leave everyone else has.

She ran an incredible event.. and the items are spectacular... we all get specific colored pies... she's friendly... and a small group of you RUIN it!
The event was terrible and full of lag. And its not about the items remember. She had no right to do what she did this evening.

Do everyone a favor.... DON'T SHOW UP AT THE NEXT ONE! If you do... you are clearly going just to harass... you have lost your perspective... and you ruined a very nice evening for a very dedicated individual... Mesanna. How dare you! :gun::gun::gun::gun:
I wasn't planning on showing up, but now I may have to.

L

Lost-Soul

Oh and what a great event. Go to britain crossroads, summon monster. Kill monster, event over. Takes real imagination to think up something like this.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Oh and what a great event. Go to britain crossroads, summon monster. Kill monster, event over. Takes real imagination to think up something like this.
I second this!! plus if your goin to have a server event you should not allow these newb characters to be evolved.. as for some of us that think is was just another poor napa valley event, like my friend has stated that it was a brain f@rt of a effort.. first we all waited for hours for her dog to get stitches out.
Then get rezzed killed over and over cause of the area affect and all those stupid dragons!! OMG maybe some people should leave napa shard like most of us have.. for there is nothing to buy, no one ever on and the events are just HORRID!! go ahead a rag on me and lost soul, FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

S

Salya Sin

One.. it took you how many times to get your thoughts out? How many posts is that Hawk... 3? I can see your intelligence showing... Blush already... it's called edit.

And NorCal... (edited because I spoke in anger)... and truly one of the few on this board that never has a nice thing to say... about anything. Why do I care what you think?

You both disgust me... get off my shard.

Someone needs a tissue.
Leave everyone else has.

The event was terrible and full of lag. And its not about the items remember. She had no right to do what she did this evening.

I wasn't planning on showing up, but now I may have to.
I second this!! plus if your goin to have a server event you should not allow these newb characters to be evolved.. as for some of us that think is was just another poor napa valley event, like my friend has stated that it was a brain f@rt of a effort.. first we all waited for hours for her dog to get stitches out.
Then get rezzed killed over and over cause of the area affect and all those stupid dragons!! OMG maybe some people should leave napa shard like most of us have.. for there is nothing to buy, no one ever on and the events are just HORRID!! go ahead a rag on me and lost soul, FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The lag was horrible and the res killing monsters were annoying but her dog is more important than the game. If it was my dog I'd of canceled the whole thing.

Sayla, nothing is ever good enough and nothing will make everyone happy, let it be and move on.

There should be some type of control for newb chars but I fail to see what the EM could do if they tried. You can't stop me making a char on any shard to show for a event so you can't stop it here. I'm shocked there were only 10 dragons, everyone and thier dog has a tamer. Meh.

Graywand

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately this has always been a problem. Without fail it seems that there is always one or more disruptive malcontents who's sole purpose is to murder the enjoyment of the event for anyone else. They never seem to get the point that being an obnoxious ass is not a play style which endears them to the community at large.

If you feel the need to disrupt the event and denigrate everyone around you, then please punish us with your absence.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna is one of the last members of the old dev team who actually loved uo for what it was/is, she was one of the lucky ones to not get cut with the rest of the team..Draconi, Chrissay..ect, she doesnt have to hold these events! and we owe her some thanx for that! even though some of you may not like the way its been handled ect...at least it is something other then bank sitting!..sure there is fustration when the lag hitz like a brick! but they learn and move on!, next event will be no magical mobs for us, almost feels like she has to put training wheels on an event for us now lmfao!!
it isnt the first event that we have all been nailed with the lag demon! and probably wont be the last!..it is what it is! enjoy having something to do on napa or dont!..myself im just grateful that there is something to do other then the same old! know what i mean?, as far as the noob chars from other shards?, there isnt much they can do about that! as far as i know
also as lost soul pointed out in another thread

As the title says spamming is now bannable under...

Rules of Conduct: 24) You will not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other Ultima Online users to enjoy playing the game in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in maintaining the Ultima Online Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

Feel free to page away on your fellow sosarian.
sorry to hear about the ban man!! but also! your not allowed to quit lol

A

A Rev

I spoke to messana about this event.

She genuinly believed she was doing something special and unique for your **** hole shard! She woke up at 6am planning ways to kill you all, kinda reminded me of draconi!

Now you guys rant and moan that a DEV has taken time out of there busy schedule to prepare not only ridiculous mobs to kill you again and again, but also prepare unique items that will not spawn on any server EVER (not just the locked down items but also items from corpses)

If you cant deal with the Mobs she prepared the answer is simple...dont show! hide in the corner and cry!

All you moaning and crying disgusts me, if i was messana i would have dropped the ban hammer!

This was not an EM event, this was a DEV event...UNIQUE you arrogant ****s! Be thankful you got that!

C

Charbear

Hey, yo! I am sick of people saying stuff about tamers. I had my legendary tamer on last night and I got d**k! I brought my greater because everyone else had a greater; however, my greater is merely bonded and not trained. It has at least 300 hit points less than anyone else's but I lack the will to train it. I miss old school taming without the greaters. Did I freeze lag a bunch of times? Yes!! Did I b*tch about not getting anything? No! What advantage did I have as a tamer last night? None. It didn't freaking matter there were so many tamers so shuddup and quit the whining about tamers.

I agree with Sayla. I have been on this shard since it's birth and it seems all the kiddies and green-eyed monsters congregate here. This shard is making me sick but let's get it straight people - A LOT of people from other shards come to take our event items. That is just point of fact. If Napa would actually participate more, maybe the Atlantic and Baja-hoppers would stop coming because they can't/don't get anything. They don't care about Napa. All they want is another pixel for their museum. Then again... the people who whine about not getting items are usually the ones who are selling out to these shard hoppers for the bigger/better dollar. (You know who you are... I bought Napa items from several of you at the Pacific fest.)

Hmmm.... what can we say? Napa is a sh*t shard anymore without any pride and if I didn't own way too much real estate, I would be out. I guess all I need to say now is shut your greedy mouths and be glad you get an event here. After all, the event is only for the people who sell the items to Atlantic and Baja collectors or those collectors themselves. Right? Prove me wrong.

D

Deb

First off, I was at the event. And if it was the person who I think got banned it
was for much more than just spamming. The foul language and sexual comments
that were thrown at Mesanna would have been cause enough. It was
pretty disgusting. And it was definitely just cause for banning.
I am pretty thick skinned but that was unreal what we witnessed.

So no, I do not feel sorry for him. Mesanna is a real person not just
a robot that needs that kind of crap thrown at her.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off, I was at the event. And if it was the person who I think got banned it
was for much more than just spamming. The foul language and sexual comments
that were thrown at Mesanna would have been cause enough. It was
pretty disgusting. And it was definitely just cause for banning.
I am pretty thick skinned but that was unreal what we witnessed.

So no, I do not feel sorry for him. Mesanna is a real person not just
a robot that needs that kind of crap thrown at her.
was at the event myself! and witnessed it myself! i am not defending his actions! i play a neutral role as a mod on this board regardless of the situation! i am sorry to see an old napa player want to quit after being banned..i noticed some un called for comments but nothing sexual! but then again i am only human and could have missed that....so let me re phrase!
im sorry to hear he wants to quit after the ban, same as i would if any of you were to want to quit after a ban, temp bans happen! ive seen it happen to some of the most humble and polite people that napa has! for some very small reasons..reason to quit and end game?..i dont think so! take your hitz! do your time and move on!

B

Budweiser KDL

She woke up at 6am planning ways to kill you all, kinda reminded me of draconi!
Interesting. It must have been excruciating.

The event should have been rescheduled from the get go. The EM had RL issues to deal with.

The Bud.

L

Lost-Soul

She genuinly believed she was doing something special and unique for your **** hole shard! She woke up at 6am planning ways to kill you all, kinda reminded me of draconi!
And that was what she came up with. LOL

Now you guys rant and moan that a DEV has taken time out of there busy schedule to prepare not only ridiculous mobs to kill you again and again, but also prepare unique items that will not spawn on any server EVER (not just the locked down items but also items from corpses)
It is not about the items except for people like you from other shards.

This was not an EM event, this was a DEV event...UNIQUE you arrogant ****s! Be thankful you got that!
Fiorella and Sangria do a much better job than Mesanna ever could.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the 2 EM's we have are good, but they can't fix event problems on the fly either. Mesanna can as a Dev. Big plus there. BUT they have also been led/talked into/cried to on where the next event should be, what it should be, Etc by some of Napa's biggest criers. I watched it on 2 different occasions, the minority few begging & pleading to one EM. After hearing it for long enough the few got their way too, ( very few showed up btw ). Now Mesanna on the other hand stuck to a plan & didn't cave to the few crying, like any good events mod should. She didn't even give into a personal crisis problem like many of us would of. This is a gd game people, lifes problems sure as hell come before pixel crack! Feel lucky the 1st night went off! Myself I've only made 1 event, well 15 mins of the 1st event because of my work schedule & I am presuming many more people had other obligations. I didn't hear any crying from people, they would of been Happy just to be there. Myself I am lucky, my work is my own business, so I can play once at my Ofc if it's slow. Other don't have that luxury, if I make it I do, if now oh well, maybe the next one. But if events only pop at that time frame, I sit and read the boards on how they went, not P & M & disrupt everyone else at the event.
Just let it go & enjoy the events we DO get.

S

Salya Sin

And yet I've seen you do the same tired spiel at their events... "I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING! ALL I DID WAS DIE! THE LAG! OH GOD THE LAG! THIS IS STUPID! THIS EVENT WAS LAME! You complain about our EM's no differently than you are here... please... don't try to take up the "LOVE OUR EM'S" torch now. It just makes you look sad...

L

Lost-Soul

You don't know what you are talking about. Try reporting the truth and not making **** up. Speaking of Truth. . . Where is Lady Mana? I'm tired of the lame @ss reporting. I mean ranting.

D

dielock

As I have said in a previous post
"Who gives a crap about a pixel event when your dog or any animal for that matter is injured or sick. Maybe she does not have a laptop or black berry. Give her a break, she had an emergency.

If I saw a man and animal laying in the street hurt and dying I would first help the animal and then I would go back and help the man die.

She is doing a great job. Those of you who have the nerve to criticize,
Do her job better than she is doing and then open your mouths.

S

Salya Sin

You don't know what you are talking about. Try reporting the truth and not making **** up. Speaking of Truth. . . Where is Lady Mana? I'm tired of the lame @ss reporting. I mean ranting.

Last time I checked, [News] was not at the front of this thread... so this doesn't classify as reporting. But I will pass your request on to Lady Mana. AND none of the crap will be IN my report... that's what player threads are for. Also... please feel free to not read, or acknowledge my reports. You can do the same with any questions I ask in game... I have never once forced anyone to participate with my reporting. :)

L

Lost-Soul

Last time I checked, [News] was not at the front of this thread... so this doesn't classify as reporting. But I will pass your request on to Lady Mana. AND none of the crap will be IN my report... that's what player threads are for. Also... please feel free to not read, or acknowledge my reports. You can do the same with any questions I ask in game... I have never once forced anyone to participate with my reporting. :)
Last time I check, the only thing coming out of your mouth was . . . Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh. You can take your reports, questions, crying, moaning and stick it where the sun don't shine.

L

longrod

I thought the whole thing was quite entertaining,the event and afterwards.I got book #5 and havent seen behavior like that since grade school,wich has been awhile also thought the fake books were pretty funny so to me was a great evening.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S. if anything... this is my shard... i been here longest..... i loged on today for about 10 minutes and got harassed from people i killed a year ago..... thats real staying power.... :) BTW i wasnt at the event but im sorry it went down like that

B

Budweiser KDL

P.S. if anything... this is my shard... i been here longest..... i loged on today for about 10 minutes and got harassed from people i killed a year ago..... thats real staying power.... :) BTW i wasnt at the event but im sorry it went down like that
Is it cool if I log on to Napa tonight?

Just thought I'd ask before walking on hallowed ground. ;)

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Is it cool if I log on to Napa tonight?

Just thought I'd ask before walking on hallowed ground. ;)
Can you come tonight.. hrmmm well of course my friend come join the lag, the dragons and the stories!! after you can come on here and listen to the people who have not left napa for a more active shard, crying about us that used to live on napa ;) havin fun. . Long Live KDL

S

Salya Sin

Last time I check, the only thing coming out of your mouth was . . . Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh. You can take your reports, questions, crying, moaning and stick it where the sun don't shine.
ROFL! So you can't actually justify your pathetic stand on things... so we are going to play the grade school one-up-man-ship?

Ok... it's been ages since I did this... but lets see if I can remember how...

Umm... My daddy can beat your daddy!! Yeah... how about them apples?

Although... as long as you feel better about yourself... I guess that's all that matters. :)

Are you done crying yet? I think you have cramps and need some TLC. Try changing your tampon... or how about Calgon?

At this point... it's all yours! Now take out the trash if you will... :)

B

Budweiser KDL

ROFL! So you can't actually justify your pathetic stand on things... so we are going to play the grade school one-up-man-ship?

Ok... it's been ages since I did this... but lets see if I can remember how...

Umm... My daddy can beat your daddy!! Yeah... how about them apples?

Although... as long as you feel better about yourself... I guess that's all that matters. :)

Are you done crying yet? I think you have cramps and need some TLC. Try changing your tampon... or how about Calgon?

At this point... it's all yours! Now take out the trash if you will... :)

You asked people to " Rant, Vent" and so they are. You seem to be getting very upset and taking it out on vet Napa Valley players. I'd suggest maybe a UO break.

I've known Hawk and Nor Cal for a very long time and both are friends of mine and i'll stand with them no matter what. Hawk and Nor Cal are not the off shard problems.

So.
1). Take a break from causing drama on the forums.
2). Don't ask for opinions from people if you can't handle it in a mature manner.
3). Say your sorry for getting all these people upset.

The Bud.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

You asked people to " Rant, Vent" and so they are. You seem to be getting very upset and taking it out on vet Napa Valley players. I'd suggest maybe a UO break.

I've known Hawk and Nor Cal for a very long time and both are friends of mine and i'll stand with them no matter what. Hawk and Nor Cal are not the off shard problems.

So.
2). Don't ask for opinions from people if you can't handle it in a mature manner.

The Bud.
I vote for Bud for new EM!!! ;)

V

Vision

Trash talking about PvM events... is the PvP really that dead???

S

Salya Sin

So.

The Bud.
First off... you don't have a CLUE what I am referring to in this thread unless you were there last night.. were you? Second... I don't care if they are vets.. I'M A VET... it does not excuse rude and obnoxious behavior... being a long time UOer does not give you a free asshat card. I know a TON of Vets in this game who NEVER behave that way... Third... I don't see anyone on here having issues with what I've said BUT Hawk and NorCal... and now you. Some clique you have there...

I don't see anyone upset... but you three... and even NorCal has not said anything else. So just YOU now... AND HAWK. I'm not even upset anymore... now I'm just messing around. And if I was the problem here... the mods would have done something... which they didn't. And I can assure you.. they are doing their job.. they are watching this thread closely for it to get out of line.

And in case you missed it.. Lost even got called out for his actions on another thread that he started about being banned for SPAMMING.. which wasn't what he got banned for. Although I didn't know he actually was banned until I read it. There were how many players there last night begging for Mesanna to do just that. But you're right... one person was being picked on by the rest of the Napa players there, a Dev, and an unnamed GM that was called in.

Up until now... I had a great deal of respect for Hawk... even though he had complained at several other events, that was his right. But he did so respectfully... last night he was out of line. It was not just him... and I actually didn't say A SINGLE NAME until now? I didn't point ANY fingers... be their friend.. I understand... but you seem to like jumping on me.. without having the information to correctly gauge a situation.

And this was not drama... this was MY VENTING... I didn't ask for anyone to validate.. or verify.. or give their opinion. No where in the topic does it say.. I need you to tell me what you think. It's open for them to... but I didn't ask. I simply stated MY OPINION. Which I can do... and I didn't cross any lines... or tell anyone to "stick it up there YEAH."

I tend to stay an adult.. even when I'm angry. :)

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

I am really wanting to know who you think i am in game that you are pointing fingers :p and yes i was talking smack.. cause like most of the people who know me know that i PLAY NAPA VALLEY to come back to the dead@ss shard to do so.. but please enlighten me on who you believe i was last night :)

S

Salya Sin

I am really wanting to know who you think i am in game that you are pointing fingers :p and yes i was talking smack.. cause like most of the people who know me know that i PLAY NAPA VALLEY to come back to the dead@ss shard to do so.. but please enlighten me on who you believe i was last night :)
Norcal... I wasn't talking about you. At all... I didn't even know you were there. I simply stated that you spoke here... that is all. :)

L

Lost-Soul

Norcal... I wasn't talking about you. At all... I didn't even know you were there. I simply stated that you spoke here... that is all. :)
A long time napa valley vet would have known he was there.

L

Lady Mana

Ranting and venting -- two of the three things people do best on the internet :)

Alright! First of all. Everyone here is validated to express their opinions, and there isn't a person on here who is wrong. Ranting and venting is cool. You know why? Because it raises issues and clears the air (also stirs it). And this is important especially when it comes to something like events. How are people going to know if the system is working if other people aren't expressing both the good and the bad? To make it better you have to know what's broke, and what's not. However, some methods of communication are more effective than others.

So it's okay that there was some dissent during the event. And yup, it's okay that people were PO'd about the way the dissenters handled themselves. It'd be swell if there were no personal attacks though... 'cause once there's mud slinging involved it gets messy real damn quick. Remember though, if you rant, someone else is going to rant right back!

I guess what I'm trying to say is... if you have something to say, say it!! But there is a means and a manner to get yourself through effectively. If you have a personal matter with another player, poke them in PM or Party. If you have an issue with Mesa, sending a message to the feedback link on UO.com will reach her (I've also seen her set aside time after an event to discuss matters personally with displeased players). And of course if there's an issue with the EMs, you can post to the event forums or email them. Also, if you want to get everyone riled up involving an issue, the forums are the way to go. Vet? Noob? Doesn't really matter. Even X-sharders have the right to get involved, because hell, they put the effort in to x-sharding.

An instrument to every means. Obviously Salya is allowed to voice her thoughts, and I stand by her right to do so. It's not like this post had a news tag on it or something. Sometimes it's good to get things out in the open! But with that in mind, from my experience, if you *really* want it dealt with... sometimes narrowing your scope is the best way to go. It all depends on what you want to achieve.

F

five oclock

By the Gods I need a drink....

Look SS was just venting..Whats the big deal about that? Btw

Nor: didn't you quit ?

Vision: Yeap PvP is dead.

Bud..hey ya here hey ya not...But guys come on now..

The game have been going down hill for a long time. Im surprised this game in general still has EMs that still want to play and have events for us old bags...

Yet a few bad apples...

I remember back in the day...There was 100 good to 1 or 2 idiots...Now adays it seems the other away around...If someone wants to vent about it..let em...We got our PvP thread to vent about that...which looks like its dead...we should have a event thread...shrugs..

Then again I also forget....There are people on the internet who just want to cause trouble :D even if they agree with the Topic...:p

So lets head to Toms new house and grab a drink or two..I hear he makes some fine ale...Ok? :D

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

FiveoClock and you are? i have taken breaks.. and i have basically left napa for like you said about the napa pvp threads that its DEAD.. when i log onto napa to farm it for there isnt anyone on it, i enjoy raggin on the few peeps that i do not like.. only time napa is busy is when it has a event.. dont hate me cause Napa is a farming shard and not a active one..

F

five oclock

LoL..Napa been a farming shard for a very long time....

Don't hate mate...Just curious if ya still playing? Last I heard ya left for good....But just like gravity UO does suck ya back in....

Besides..if ya dont like certain people..why rag on em? Just roll your eyes and let it go? hrm?

B

Budweiser KDL

First off... you don't have a CLUE what I am referring to in this thread unless you were there last night.. were you? Second... I don't care if they are vets.. I'M A VET... it does not excuse rude and obnoxious behavior... being a long time UOer does not give you a free asshat card. I know a TON of Vets in this game who NEVER behave that way... Third... I don't see anyone on here having issues with what I've said BUT Hawk and NorCal... and now you. Some clique you have there...

I don't see anyone upset... but you three... and even NorCal has not said anything else. So just YOU now... AND HAWK. I'm not even upset anymore... now I'm just messing around. And if I was the problem here... the mods would have done something... which they didn't. And I can assure you.. they are doing their job.. they are watching this thread closely for it to get out of line.

And in case you missed it.. Lost even got called out for his actions on another thread that he started about being banned for SPAMMING.. which wasn't what he got banned for. Although I didn't know he actually was banned until I read it. There were how many players there last night begging for Mesanna to do just that. But you're right... one person was being picked on by the rest of the Napa players there, a Dev, and an unnamed GM that was called in.

Up until now... I had a great deal of respect for Hawk... even though he had complained at several other events, that was his right. But he did so respectfully... last night he was out of line. It was not just him... and I actually didn't say A SINGLE NAME until now? I didn't point ANY fingers... be their friend.. I understand... but you seem to like jumping on me.. without having the information to correctly gauge a situation.

And this was not drama... this was MY VENTING... I didn't ask for anyone to validate.. or verify.. or give their opinion. No where in the topic does it say.. I need you to tell me what you think. It's open for them to... but I didn't ask. I simply stated MY OPINION. Which I can do... and I didn't cross any lines... or tell anyone to "stick it up there YEAH."

I tend to stay an adult.. even when I'm angry. :)
You REALLY, <----(notice I can use caps also) need to take a deep breath and log out for a few days.

ok, Bye bye.

The Bud.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying the book trade in items from Monday and Tonight's events, PM me or icq me at 123172317

Status
Not open for further replies.