Random movie quotes - with Siege Characters tie-ins ...

• Thread starter Yasou Wakayama
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 13, 2003
South Jersey
<blockquote><hr>

OK, all you people watch way to many movies and TV. I couldn't tell ya a single quote from anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, I knew the mallrats quotes, but I will admit I looked up the blazing saddle quotes.

I

imported_Castor

Pappy Joe - Thompson John, you fat lard, come get some DINNER!

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 13, 2004
Iantown
Kelmo- "come to me my pretties" Wizard of Oz ( he just said this in Team Speak surrounded by 8 sheep)

S

Saturos

"What are you drawing?"
"A Cu Sidhe".
"What's a Cu Sidhe?"
"It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a dog and a horse mixed, bred for its skills in healing."

"You know, there's like a butt-load of guilds on this shard. This one guild kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bladed staff."

-Both from Napoleon Dynamite

W

wavace

*** Think Glen Quagmire from Family Guy***

Mystique: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
Teddy: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.
(They all drink.)
Gonthrax: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Mystiques's mom.
(Wavace and Teddy drink.)
Mystique: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in an Atlanta airport bathroom.
(Only Wavace drinks.)
****About 33 drinks later****
Mystique: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
Wavace: Oh God.
(Wavace takes a drink.)
Teddy: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home and choke me while I touch myself.
Wavace: Oh come on!
(Wavace drinks again.)
Mystique: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
Wavace: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)

Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.
Mystique: Fifty bucks.
Auctioner: She had nine STDs.
Mystique: Forty-five bucks.
Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.
Mystique: Fifty bucks.

Revvo: Hey there sweetie, how old are you?
Memnoch: 16.
Revvo: 18? You're first.
Memnoch: Dad!
Revvo: I like where this is goin'! Giggidy, giggidy, gig-gi-dy!

I

imported_Varka

How the hell this isn't already on the list I'll never know:

Wilki (or EA dev): If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!
[zaps one of his minions accidentally, minion screams]
Wilki (or EA dev): Sorry.

Varka

M

Maleeka

<blockquote><hr>

Yasou: I've just noticed something.
Maleeka: What?
Yasou: You can't help it can you? You are irresistible.

(Maverick)

[/ QUOTE ]

Maleeka: I just can't have any social life right now.
Yasou: Don't worry about it. We're just doing a peerless . We'll be anti-social.
Maleeka: Be friends?
Yasou: Yeah. With potential.

(Say Anything)

G

<blockquote><hr>

So, Mr Leurocian, you playing Siege or just admiring our ability to babble?

[/ QUOTE ]

Admiring your ability to babble.

Seriously, I haven't played UO much lately. Real life rearing its ugly head and all. But I do try to make it a priority to keep in touch with the community - even if it's just lurking from the shadows...

*goes back into the shadows*

G

and I see..
no skies (in UO)
through the tears in my eyes
and I realized
I going back home (WoW)

-Rocky Horror

G

Anyone remember the "fake" Py Lethius, when one of our beloved shard-mates had impersonated me?

The "fake" Py Lethius: Oiga, senor. We are Federales. You know, the mounted police.
A random citizen: If you're the police, where are your badges?
The "fake" Py Lethius: Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!
A random citizen: You'd better not come any closer.

- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

Wyrm: There was me, that is Wyrm, and my three droogs, that is Spyder, Pappy and SThil. And we sat in the Korova Bloodbar, trying to make up our razudoks what to do with the evening. The Korova Bloodbar sold blood-plus; blood plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and get you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.

- A Clockwork Orange

K

Katharine

HI PY!!! *scribbles on Py*

--------------------------
Wrym to Spyder and Kat: You're not quite evil enough. You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil, just one calorie, not evil enough.
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

Rohan: It's a trick. Get an axe.
Army of Darkness

Luc to Katharine: Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, of what I did, of who I am. And most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.
(hahahahahaha .. sorry couldnt resist Kelmo!
:p)
Dirty Dancing

Spyderbite: What's wrong with him? [in reference to Kiron]
Katharine: My first guess would be... a lot.

Otto in reference to Wrym: He's a fountain of misplaced rage. Name your cliche; Mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at champ spawns, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry that moments of levity actually cause him pain; give him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.
(Con Air)

Castor: Look, mistletoe! Many a maid's lost her resolve to me thanks to this little plant.
Katharine: In my country, &lt;men&gt; talk to &lt;their&gt; women. &lt;They&gt; do not drug them with plants.
(Robin Hood: Prince of Theives)

G

<blockquote><hr>

How the hell this isn't already on the list I'll never know:

Wilki (or EA dev): If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!
[zaps one of his minions accidentally, minion screams]
Wilki (or EA dev): Sorry.

Varka

[/ QUOTE ]

Time Bandits! What do I win?

*waves at people*