• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Random movie quotes - with Siege Characters tie-ins ...

• Thread starter Yasou Wakayama
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Y

Yasou Wakayama

GonthraX: Forsaken will draw you a picture of how he gonna kick your ass, then mail it to you ten days in advance. The picture gets there right? You're goin', "What the hell is this?" and then Forsaken knocks on your door, Promptly kicks your ass and you still won't know what happened to you!

Ibichi Wakayama (to the boys in Luna): You think that just cuz a girl likes to dress fancy and stand on the corner next to some *****s, that she's hookin? (Above quotes from Pootie Tang)

Ghost Knight: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.
Ghost Knight: Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
Ghost Knight: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines
(above quotes from airplane)

WyRm: Who sent you?
Skylark: Jimmy Costansas.
WyRm: If I find out you're lying, I'll come back and kill you in your own kitchen.
(above quotes from Above the Law)

Revvo: [voiceover] The horror... the horror... (after a REV defeat to a superior WAKA force)
(of course Apocolypse Now)

Siofra: Now, once more, I must ride with my knights to defend what was, and the dream of what could be.
(Excalibur)

Memnoch: My parents didn't get me what I wanted for Christmas.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: What did you want?
Memnoch: Hungry Hungry Hippos.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: And how did you feel, being denied these hungry, hungry hippos?
Memnoch: Regret.
(Donnie Darko)

Castor: I am a sex object. I always ask women for sex, and they object.
(They Call me Bruce)

Feyre: I'm not a crook, I'm ambitious. There's a difference.
(Mars Attacks)

I

imported_Castor

You don't seem to want to accept the fact that you're dealing with an expert in guerilla warfare. With a woman who's the best, with guns, with knives, with her bare hands. A woman who's been trained to ignore pain, to ignore weather, to live off the land. To eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In Umbra her job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill, period! Win by attrition. Well, Skylark was the best!

--rambo

What is it with you, huh? What are you looking for? C'mon, Wyrm, everybody's looking for something. You're happy out there, are you? Eh? Wandering? One day blurring into another? You're a scavenger, Wyrm. You're a maggot. Did you know that? You're living off the corpse of the old world. Tell me your story, Wyrm. C'mon. Tell me your story. What burned you out, huh? Kill one man too many? See too many people die? Lose some family?

Oh, so that's it, you lost your family? That makes you something special, does it?

Do you think you're the only one that's suffered? We've all been through it in here. But we haven't given up. We're still human beings, with dignity. But you? You're out there with the garbage. You're NOTHING.

---Guess which movie this was from..

Big D: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor [censored] whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.

Revvo: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

--Heat

G

"No he's not ********"

All of Waka who explain Yasou's posts

Sixteen Candles

M

Mandolin

Katharine: Wake up, sleepy head. It's sunset.
SpyderBite: Please don't bite my buttons.

(Once Bitten)

D

Dark_Schneider

Since my char is from a movie/manga anyways, I'll just quote him, he is a colorful character

"There's an invariable rule in mens' battles. It states: "An ugly macho guy can never beat an intelligent, slender, popular, and handsome hero." Your death was sealed when you appeared with that ugly face."

"Hey f$#%face! Look at this, I'm bleeding! Get your ass down here so I can kill you, s$%&head!"

(turning to stone from a spell) "NOOO! IT CAN'T BE!? And yet... what a beautiful statue I'd make...*sniff*"

"It'd be a shame to kill an arrogant, tough cruel, evil and genuinely entertaining individual such as yourself,"

"I'm the good and the bad, you, you're just ugly!"

"If I can't see her naked first, then nobody can!!"

"My goal is to destroy all the ugly, gorilla looking guys like you and take all the women for myself"

(Anime: I3astarD!! Dark Schneider as himself
)

T

Taser-LA

Shad: "Two fellers standin on a bridge.... one feller said the water's cold.... one
feller said the water's deep.... I think one of them fellers was from Arkansas.... mmmmhmmm."
(Slingblade)

Cheers!

K

Katharine

"Spyder, I'm afriad... you're going down a path I can not follow. Please, come back to me, we'll leave this all behind, come with me and help me raise our child away from all the politics and war...."

(Star Wars, Episode 3, "Padme to Anakin")

"You brought him here to kill me..." (Spyder force chokes Kat, staring at Kelmo)
"No.. no.. Spyder... *gasps for air*"
"Spyder, let her go" (kat falls to the floor and passes out)
"You turned her against me!" (spyder glares at kelmo)
"You did that yourself" (kelmo pulls off his cloak letting it fall to the floor)

(same movie... few lines more than the first)

G

Skylark: "Bring the dog, I love animals. I'm a great cook."
-Fatal Attraction

Ibichi: "I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek (Tilly)."
- Sixteen Candles

NPC Guards: "Help. Police. Murder."
- Willy Wonka

Maroduer: "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to sail her by."
-Willy Wonka

I

Ibichi_Wakayama

Fabi that was a good one....not sure if I want to kill you or hug you.

G

Arden: "You may have survived Moonglow. You may have escaped from Bucs Den. But, this is Luna, vato. And, you're about to find out that this f***ing city can kill anybody!"
- Cuervo Jones in Escape from LA

Siofra to the KSS soldiers: "Follow, but follow only if ye be men of valor! For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so fowl, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of four fifty men lie strewn about its lair! So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage, or your strength, come nay further, for death awaits you all . . . with nasty big pointy teeth!"
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail

G

Wedding Crashers can cover anyone.

Memnoch: I'm gonna go see Dr. Finklestein and I'm gonna tell him we have a whole new bag of issues. We can forget about mom for a while.

KornDog: I'm ready to get drunk!

Arden to Gonthrax: Yeah, her boyfriend just died. In a hang-gliding accident! What an idiot! What a loser!
Gonthrax response: "Hey, I'm hang-gliding! Aaaahhh! Take a picture, honey, I'm dead!

Akane: I crashed a funeral today.

Shabba to me: Don't waste your time on girls with hats. They tend to be very proper.
Response: Yeah? Well, the proper girl in the hat just eye-[censored] the [censored] out of me

Yasou: Jeremy tried to seduce me! I want my painting back!

Wulf: I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup! I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes. I love it on pizza. And I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?

Me regarding REV: I got a stage five. Virgin. Clinger.

Kelmo (talking about Ibichi): She took me below deck for forty-five minutes. I have no bodily fluids left in me.

Revvo: A friend in need is a pest.

Castor: I look totally ridiculous. Like why do I have to be in camouflage? So the big bad quail doesn't see me?

Fab: That's interesting John, that glass looks half full to me.

Yoda/Darth: Great, I'll get my suit. Now who are we this time?

Ghost (talking about Goodguy): I think we've got a crier.

Ibichi: I'm not perfect, but who are we kidding, neither are you.

Skylark: Todd, I notice you haven't even touched your food.

B

Beatrice Quill

I'll think of movie quotes later, but I was just watching the perfect Family Guy re-run. Think newbies. Think 'dude, where's Haven?'.

Peter: Oh my god Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo'.
Brian: Those are Cheerios.

G

Kat: You are the most egotistical, self-deluded person I have ever met!
Revvo: Yeah, well you forgot good-looking.

- Mortal Kombat

G

Tilly and Big D talking about Ibichi:

Tilly : "You've got to admire her; when she sets her mind on something . . . "
Big D: "It's not her mind you're admiring."
Tilly: "True."

-Mortal Kombat

Py Lethius: I am Py Lethuis. And, I see a whole army of my country men, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as freemen, and freemen you are. What will you do without freedom?! Will you fight?

Darth: No . . . we will run . . . and we will live.

-Braveheart

G

Family Guy reminded me of the following:

Shaka: Aww things were going so good for me and D, but now he hates me again. Revvo what should I do to win him back?
Revvo: That depends. Do you want my advice or are you just asking random questions again?
Shaka: What's a hypotenuse?

Ibichi: I miss Doom.
Yasou: Don’t worry kids I promise we can visit him once a month.
Wakka: We’ll be his period.

G

Grot: You disapprove? Well, too bad! We're in this war for the species, boys and girls. It's simple numbers. They have more. And every day I have to make decisions that send hundreds of people like you to their deaths. (In Reference To VmP)

--Starship Troopers

Kelmo: Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a trammy and a PvPer. I know now. A PvPer has the courage to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility. Spree was my friend. She was a soldier. But most important, she was a PvPer of I^A.

--Starship Troopers

Siofra: CASTOR! You have 20 seconds to get your butt out here.....who's under there? Okay, make that ten minutes!!

--Starship Troopers

Yasou Wakayama: You [Takeshi Wakayama] must have eaten, like, a hundred bucks worth of pot, and, like, 30 bucks worth of shrooms man.

--Super Troopers

Tilly: Just cleaning out the old locker, she stinks like ass but I'll sure miss her... I guess you could say that about all my girls.

--Super Troopers

Gonthrax: ...and that was the second time I got crabs.

--Super Troopers

Ghost Knight: Your mother should've swallowed you, Revvo!

--Super Troopers

I

imported_Castor

Salt Foambreaker: We are gonna need a bigger boat....

-Jaws

G

Kelmo: Bear... bearf**ker (Wulf), do you need assistance?

--Super Troopers

G

<blockquote><hr>

What is it with you, huh? What are you looking for? C'mon, Wyrm, everybody's looking for something. You're happy out there, are you? Eh? Wandering? One day blurring into another? You're a scavenger, Wyrm. You're a maggot. Did you know that? You're living off the corpse of the old world. Tell me your story, Wyrm. C'mon. Tell me your story. What burned you out, huh? Kill one man too many? See too many people die? Lose some family?

Oh, so that's it, you lost your family? That makes you something special, does it?

Do you think you're the only one that's suffered? We've all been through it in here. But we haven't given up. We're still human beings, with dignity. But you? You're out there with the garbage. You're NOTHING.

---Guess which movie this was from..

[/ QUOTE ]

My 80's spider-sense went nuts - this simply screams Mad Max.

Here is my contribution:

Queen Zen: You want answers?
Random NEW: I think I'm entitled.
Queen Zen: You want answers?
Random NEW: I want the truth!
Queen Zen: You can't handle the truth!

(A Few Good Men)

-Skylark

M

Mandolin

Maleeka's reply when Yasou asks her why she never leaves her house:

"What am I gonna do! Its impossible to find an apartment in the city, even if you're rich, and I'm broke."

(The Money Pit)

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kelmo- "What we have here is… failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Revo- "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb." Space Balls

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Castor: you think just because a guy wears blaze he cant start some s***?!
Tilly: Hell hath no fury like a man's scorn for fishtanks.
To Revvo: Where do you get those wonderful toys?
Siofra: Adventure.... Excitment... A knight craves not these things.

I changed some of the words, but can anyone name the movie? I'll give 5 shiny gold ingots to the winner.

M

Maleeka

Katharine to Spyderbite:

Did we get up on the wrong side of the coffin this evening? - Once Bitten

B

Beatrice Quill

Wulf: I'm a mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!

Spyderbite: So, Lord Kelmo, at last we meet again for the first time for the last time.

EA: You got to help me. I don't know what to do. I can't make decisions. I'm a developer!

Kelmo: Knock on my door! Knock next time!
Spree: Yes, sir!
Kelmo: Did you see anything?
Spree: No, sir! I didn't see you playing with your sheep again.
Kelmo: Good!

Wyrm: So, Py Lethius, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Minister: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness Katherine, daughter of CWS, going right past the altar, heading down the ramp and out the door!

Random Shopper: A million? That's unfair.
Feyre: Unfair to the payor but not to the payee. But you're gonna pay it, or else!

All from "Spaceballs"

M

Mandolin

Pappy Joe commenting on Wyrm:

"Yeah...then he'd be able to suck his way through the entire town of Luna!...Not that it would be much of a loss..."

(Fright Night)

I

imported_Castor

Castor: Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?

--napolean dynamite

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darth to Yoda- "There's no way, no way that you came from my loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth! " Smokey and the Bandit

I

imported_Castor

Tilly-Don't ever marry an ugly woman, she'll suck the life right out of ya.

Kelmo - All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.

Robert Franko - That gal's got entirely too many brains to have an ass like that.

--Roadhouse

M

Mandolin

Chardonney: Was Jack the Ripper really a 60-foot sea monster from Scotland? Did I take this job for a quick buck? We may never know the answers to these questions.

(Amazon Women on the Moon)

SpyderBite: Good and evil are so close they are chained together in the soul.

(Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde)

Sky to Castor:

Castor! I'm going to hit you so hard with this skillet that when you wake up your clothes will be out of style!

(The Goonies)

GoodGuy while trying to keep up with the rest of his Guild:

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!

(The Goonies)

Mandolin, PBD debate of February 2005:

Well, I hope that you'll be at cheerleader tryouts. We'll have so much fun, and get to be life-long friends.

(Grease)

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

Minister: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness Katherine, daughter of CWS, going right past the altar, heading down the ramp and out the door!

All from "Spaceballs"

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha Love it!!!

[Katharine has been given a fireball]
Katharine: I ain't throwing this thing, I hate fire. [Her hair gets singed by a fireball] My hair, he burnt my hair. Son of a b*tch!
[Begins throwing]

[After the energy field has been activated]
Lord Grot: Felinous, Kush. You got to help me. I don't know what to do. I can't make decisions. I'm a GM! &lt;
&gt;

Kelmo: Well, I hope it's a long ceremony, 'cause it's gonna be a short honeymoon.

G

Ghost of Siege

I love movies, so I'll have put some more effort into this later...but here it goes...

Darth: No. *I* am your father.
Yoda: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible.
Darth: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
Yoda: Nooooo. Nooooo.

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

Castor: you think just because a guy wears blaze he cant start some s***?!
Tilly: Hell hath no fury like a man's scorn for fishtanks.
To Revvo: Where do you get those wonderful toys?
Siofra: Adventure.... Excitment... A knight craves not these things.

I changed some of the words, but can anyone name the movie? I'll give 5 shiny gold ingots to the winner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mall rats

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Pappy Joe- "What do we got here a [censored] comedian" Full Metal Jacket

G

A KSS member speaks to a rogue vampire :

" Alright enough is enough. You have bribed, cajoled, and killed and you have done it using loyalties on the inside. You want to shake hands with the devil that is fine with me. I just want to make sure you do it, in hell !

from Mission Impossible

G

Patty Pickaxe, Blind Otto, and Kestrel:

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig in our mine the whole day through
To dig dig dig dig dig dig dig is what we really like to do
It ain't no trick to get rich quick
If you dig dig dig with a shovel or a pick
In a mine! In a mine!
Where a million diamonds shine!

Then to the PK's that inevitably come storming in to break up the happy mining party:

If you strike us down, we shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine. And...if we die, we shall be greatly put out.

(from Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Star Wars, and The Princess Bride)

And for Beatrice Quill:

Awww, you guys made me ink!

(Finding Nemo)

-Skylark

G

Wyrm to Spyderbite and to Katharine :

I do wish we could chat longer, but I am having an old friend, for dinner, bye. From Silence of the Lambs

Vmp to ..anybody

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti. Silence of the Lambs

--------------------------------

Skylark to the fashion impaired of Siege

Why don't you come down and get dressed, you'll feel better ? ! You gotta feel depressed looking like that. Movie : Hope Floats

G

Siege mod to siege mod:

Fasten your seat belts it's going to be a bumpy night. All about Eve

and.........

Houston *stratics* we have a problem ! Apollo 13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siege Forum Moderators to some Siege posters

Go ahead make my day !
Clint Eastwood in Sudden Impact

and..............

Hasta la vista baby ! Arnold in.. Terminator/Terminator 2 Judgement Day

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shad- You can act like a man! [slap] What's the matter with you?" The Godfather

T

Timothy_SP

<blockquote><hr>

To any thief- "Your balls are showing" Ace Ventura

[/ QUOTE ]

"Kelmo IS Arden... Arden is Kelmo! Arden's a man? Arden's A MAN!!"

*burns clothes*

*showers for 2 hours*

*brushes teeth 5 times, then chews 30 packs of gum*

-= Ace Ventura : Pet Detective =-

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ding ding ding*

Dark, you are the winner of 5 gold ingots!! Come by Umbra later to pick up your prize. I was beginning to worry that no one knew.

S

Saturos

(Singing) Brave sir GoodGuy ran away,
Bravely ran away, away!
When danger reared its ugly head,
He bravely turned his tail and fled,
Brave sir GoodGuy turned about,
And valiantly he chickened out,
Bravely taking to his feet,
He valiantly led a brave retreat,
Bravest of the brave, sir GoodGuy!
-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the bow."
-Army of Darkness

"I came to Wispwood shire for the waters..."
"Waters? What waters? We're in the forest!"
"I was misinformed."
-Casablanca

R

riffraff

"Them people back there.. they wasn't normal. Normal folk don't spit up crossbow bolts when ya shoot em!" - random player when archery was weak. Near Dark

G

GonthraX: "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, diein' time's here"
-Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome

Shalimar talking to a NEW: "You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your Trammy shard and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Siege Perilous. And, I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
-Matrix

Wyrm: "Blues are a disease. A cancer of this planet. You're a plague. And we, are the cure."
-Matrix

Kelmo: "There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path."
-Matrix

KSS soldier to random VmP: "You wanna shake hands with the devil, that's fine with me, I just wanna make sure you do it in Hell."
-Mission Impossible

I

imported_Castor

Skylark:And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Castor: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?

Skylark: No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the a Quarter Pounder is.

Castor: Then what do they call it?

Skylark: They call it a Royale with cheese.

Castor: A Royale with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?

Skylark: Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it le Big-Mac.

Castor: Le Big-Mac. Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?

Skylark: I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Shalimar talking to a NEW: "You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your Trammy shard and you believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Siege Perilous. And, I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
-Matrix

[/ QUOTE ] Siege, the other red pill.

now there is a shard saying for ya.