• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raising Magery

• Thread starter Trinity/Matrix
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Trinity/Matrix

Ive looked all over and cant find what Im looking for. Im at 93 real and with a -23 wep it takes me to 70. What spell should I use to raise the extra 7 I need and how to I get it on a macro so that 1 button does it all? I have UO Assist but its a bit confusing. Thx in advance!

5% Luck

Id say cast invisiblity if you down to 70 skill. You can also drop it further by getting getting a bigger neg SC mage wep up to -35 i think

I

imported_GFY

Try to use spells that are 2 levels below your skill. At 70 cast level 5 spells, at 80 cast level 6 etc.

Also remember to use an armor suit that gives you 100 lrc to train with. As long as you don't go anywhere dangerous when you train you don't need high resist.

G

For myself I would go other direction, put on a good LRC suit use the 'Tome of Knowledge' to boost your magery up and head to Doom Gauntlet, you will be casting lots of EV/EE's so you will get your gains and with the new changes you will get doom artis at times which can be a big bonus if u get a nice one

I

imported_xStrikerx

Doom is great for training skills at 80+ right now. I got bored of training necro in my house so I went to doom and spammed wither there in wraith form. With all the people there, you can stay fairly safe.