• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raise Undead

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
when my necro casts this spell now the "summoned" undead will frequently just wander around attacking nothing. use to be if you attacked something they would join in or simply aggro on something close. Now they, as i said, frequently wander around or follow me until they collapse. any ideas?

Sunseri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When I have had this problem and my raised minions would follow me, I'd run through the mob I wanted them to fight. More times than not this would cause them to engage the target.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a new change added where mobs don't attack if they don't have line of sight. This might be affecting animated undead too.

Lightfoot

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when my necro casts this spell now the "summoned" undead will frequently just wander around attacking nothing. use to be if you attacked something they would join in or simply aggro on something close. Now they, as i said, frequently wander around or follow me until they collapse. any ideas?
Cast another necro spell. For some reason this seems to focus the newly risen dead, and they attack something.

afk

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There was a new change added where mobs don't attack if they don't have line of sight. This might be affecting animated undead too.
hmm i have noticed something similar on my tamer, unless i am within 8-10 squares, my pet will ignore any order to kill (or guard) a mob regardless of line of sight(frequently happens in narvey past day or 2) even with clear line of sight. might be mobs are not close enough for my undead minions, possibly.