• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

R3 Auction house is back!

G

Tonight is gonna be our first auction back we will be doing them weekly on Friday Nights 7pm Pac time!We currently have people at luna bank accepting last minute items till 5 PM pac time!

D

dsnchanted395

Nchanted Vendors of Pacific (N.A.P - everyone needs a NAP every now and again
) hosted by R3 is having an auction tonight at 7pmish pac time. We have a history of hosting fun and drama free events. Our list is located at r3guild.forumer.com, countinue to check as the listed is updated hourly.

Are you tired of overpriced, over dramatized auctions where there's nothing for the common player to bid on? Tonights auction is geared for those new, young, or just plain ole tired of being price gouged! Come to our "fleamarket" type auction where there will be trivia, door prizes, random give aways and something for everyone to bid on! Please if you intend to grief or cause distractions, save yourself the trouble and don't come. But if you want to come and enjoy and help grow the pacific community, please feel free!

D

dsnchanted395

PLEASE NOTE AUCTION TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 8PM PAC DUE TO RL REASONS...

IE OUR CAR BROKE DOWN AND WERE RUNNING BEHIND!!!!

D

dsnchanted395

omg occam what happened dear? ur car looks like it got a boo boo? and i thought life would be treating u as good as it is egg and i....

D

dsnchanted395

checks are ready!! and all but two items found happy new homes! we had a wonderful time and look forward to seeing yall next time, this coming Friday night at 730pmish pac time! yall come back now, ya hear?

G

<blockquote><hr>

omg occam what happened dear? ur car looks like it got a boo boo? and i thought life would be treating u as good as it is egg and i....

[/ QUOTE ]

A boo boo??? life treating me good, out on my own now, but it likes to throw the occasional curve ball (i.e 8k damage to the Tibby.) either way I get her back good as new on the 12th.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Can I use my car trouble as an excuse to not be there???

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! *Cries* I loved that car.