• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) R&P 30-Million Gold Give-Away... AFTERMATH.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! Was I ever surprised. This event actually fell into the same week as my birthday… so I was setting myself up for some big stress. All the books and runes dropped going missing, plus other “issues”, I wasn’t sure anyone would show up. After the event was SET and we were ready to start… no one was at the West Brit Bank. I was momentarily horrified. Then, I went to check at the Church of Candy… and it was PACKED full of people. Goodness… I was relieved. Rounded everyone up to the event start and away they went.

My thanks to all who took part in the contest. I hope you had fun. It was a month in the making. I had to be careful not to give away too many details so those taking part would have no warning. It's just so funny how so much work, taking days… is boiled away in less then an hour. We had to go into 15 mins of overtime for 3 missing tickets. 1 is still missing.

If you still have a golden ticket event book… please let me know so you can redeem your ticket for 1 million gold! You can PM me here and we can set up a meeting. No problem.

Big thanks to Moon Star and Andrasta for their supporting roles in the event. Also big thanks to EM Bennu for placing the moongates, that made all the difference.

There may be something more to come very soon… as I have to figure out what to do with a bonus item. Maybe a raffle. We’ll see. ;)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you, and your assistants, not only for hosting this event but also for all the work over the years. Grats to all the winners.