• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

R-O-F-L

N

noxyoursox

I wish the fight in dsp would of been more even numbered...but we did take your spawn the first time while you guys quadruple our numbers haha. GF though...I loved walling you guys and dropping you as your friends watch lmao.

M

MasterP

Its funny how you show screen shoots of our vent. Yet you dont show one of yours. Well you did have 3 people. We came in 1 at a time and died at first. Youtook the spawn from a spawner. Then we came back with duble your numbers and keep it. Yeah 6v3 we won so what. Your vent had 10. Screen shots of vent dont prove anything. Yeah we ZERG OHHH NOO...Get it through your little kiddy heads thats UO. Stop crying and deal with it.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its funny how you show screen shoots of our vent. Yet you dont show one of yours. Well you did have 3 people. We came in 1 at a time and died at first. Youtook the spawn from a spawner. Then we came back with duble your numbers and keep it. Yeah 6v3 we won so what. Your vent had 10. Screen shots of vent dont prove anything. Yeah we ZERG OHHH NOO...Get it through your little kiddy heads thats UO. Stop crying and deal with it.
6? more like 12 moron. We aren't crying about you guys zerging we are simply saying don't talk smack like your this leet guild when you guys need 3x, 4x our numbers just to beat us. In fact until you 5v5 us don't open your mouth. (btw in case you forgot the 5v5 was your idea when we first got here)

P.s I hear that your mass icqing for recruits now that we allied n/a.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6? more like 12 moron. We aren't crying about you guys zerging we are simply saying don't talk smack like your this leet guild when you guys need 3x, 4x our numbers just to beat us. In fact until you 5v5 us don't open your mouth. (btw in case you forgot the 5v5 was your idea when we first got here)

P.s I hear that your mass icqing for recruits now that we allied n/a.
i wasnt there... or would be no problem

N

noxyoursox

Im not always on my tamer
Just 95% of the time? hehe. Its okay juvi...i love how u get on here and talk **** yet your the worst one. Ever wondered why your first target? haha its okay...keep zerging it up and telling yourself thats how uo is played today...all trash, no skill!

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They need to bring back the concept and application of PunkBuster to UO.
Then PvP might be worth it again when all the hax are taken out.

B

Budweiser

Yeah I noticed when they don't have 2 or 3 super dragons their lost.
You had two super dragons at despise last night and four of your leet dexxers seemed like even numbers to me since we had 6-7 peeps with no tamers and beat your ass out of the spawn area....pretty sad when i can kill both your tamers side by side, over and over again, by myself..so when are you going to take over Napa?:loser:

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You had two super dragons at despise last night and four of your leet dexxers seemed like even numbers to me since we had 6-7 peeps with no tamers and beat your ass out of the spawn area....pretty sad when i can kill both your tamers side by side, over and over again, by myself..so when are you going to take over Napa?:loser:
The 2 tamers you are referring to aren't pvp tamers, they are kill the champ tamers thats why they are so easy to kill. The fact that you guys need to outnumber us every fight by 2x sometimes 3x our numbers shows that we are the best on Napa. If you think otherwise then my offer for the 5v5 is still there.

Face it ROFL has poor leadership poor teamwork and basically no pvp ability besides "all kill". You even admitted it yourself Nathan.

Budweiser ‎(9/15/2008 5:35 PM):
omfg my guild is full of **** sticks i swear too god
worm ‎(9/15/2008 5:35 PM):
lol ??
y
Budweiser ‎(9/15/2008 5:36 PM):
seriously dood we have soo many people running around not listening attacking wrong targets then pancakes about how they die...wtf
worm ‎(9/15/2008 5:36 PM):
lol
i just logged out of vent ****em they can fight your crew without me
worm ‎(9/15/2008 5:37 PM):
they lose either way lol
Budweiser ‎(9/15/2008 5:37 PM):
well im one less person helping them but yah
as a group we suck

Woo Woo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right out of the horses ass... well put Nathen I agree you guys do suck period.... oh by the way you owe me 100 mill

P

Pezu

That's why I left ROFL and joined N/A, really. There's a few good people in ROFL, but as a team, they are severely lacking. It will take a lot of work to get them to where they need to be. Unfortunately, there's not much in the way of leadership in the guild.

Don't get me wrong. I like Juvi, and i've played with him for years. He's actually decent in a group. Unfortunately, he's not active enough to be an effective GM. This could be because I'm not really on much, but when I am on, the only other person who was on who would take charge was vlad. No one else knows how to call targets or instructions in a group fight. Too many people play cowboy and try to get the kill shot and run away from the group.

The last fight I was in with ROFL Tom Nate Turner and I destroyed a good handful of people by ourselves. I ended up dead, and no one around to rez me. :( After that, I gave up and went with the other guys I play well with: N/A.

Should be some fun fights soon. :)

But Juvi's right. Zergs and big groups are the way of UO. But smaller groups can be more effective if they work as a team and everyone does what they're supposed to do.

N

noxyoursox

Ah...welcome to the darkside pezu! I thought u were too good to be in ROFL.

Bud..id love to see u kill any of our 2 dexxers side by side without a choke point...ill put 100m on that too!

P.S- Worm thats good ****...i laughed for awhile.

N

NapaHunter

I'd like to join a guild that fights against Retards Or Foolish Losers.

Non faction guild. PM me or reply here.

"Ask the gamemakers. Zerg don't have d1cks."

-Nuclear Launch Detected.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Face it ROFL has poor leadership poor teamwork and basically no pvp ability besides "all kill". You even admitted it yourself Nathan.

Budweiser ‎(9/15/2008 5:35 PM):
omfg my guild is full of **** sticks i swear too god
lol ??
y
seriously dood we have soo many people running around not listening attacking wrong targets then pancakes about how they die...wtf
worm ‎(9/15/2008 5:36 PM):
lol
i just logged out of vent ****em they can fight your crew without me
worm ‎(9/15/2008 5:37 PM):
they lose either way lol
well im one less person helping them but yah
as a group we suck
Oops, ROFL good stuff there.:D

B

Budweiser

Yep rofl has had issues with team work, nothing new there....and yes they **** me off when no ones working as a team, nothing new there either. but im still rofl.
this is funny:
Bud..id love to see u kill any of our 2 dexxers side by side without a choke point...ill put 100m on that too!
Fight two of your best dexxers vrs nathan?......nathan is old school skills. no ninja, bush,no pots, nothing, not even parry, yet you make such a big deal out of that char being in UO....why is scam so caught up in rofl? nathan? our vent? resorting to using a program to check our vent etc....

I don't need to duel with nathan for 100m..people get lucky either way during duels.....i play him often, kill me alone if you can....

P

Pezu

Yep rofl has had issues with team work, nothing new there....and yes they **** me off when no ones working as a team, nothing new there either. but im still rofl.
I know what you mean, but I had to leave. :( I still love you Bud.
resorting to using a program to check our vent etc....
It's a web page. anyone can do it if they know the URL of the vent server. Most people just configure vent servers to not show any remote information now. We used to do this against every guild we fought against. We even told CD that we had spies in US and KDL telling us everything. He went ballistic and started to distrust his own guild. Shortly thereafter US broke up and he quit playing.

Psych-warfare FTW!

P

Pezu

Ah...welcome to the darkside pezu! I thought u were too good to be in ROFL.
I only played for about an hour a night for 2 nights or so... I'm starting to get the rust out... ;)

And there are good players in ROFL. It's just as a group that they all turn into a fluster cuck.

N

noxyoursox

Thanks. How did I go from from "stop posting...you are horrible" to this in just a matter of days?

B/c Me and SCAM are two different people and have 2 diff opinions! :)

Sry bud...thought u said its sad when u killed 2 of our dexxers side by side...now i see it was tamers:)

V

Vision

Don't get me wrong. I like Juvi, and i've played with him for years. He's actually decent in a group. Unfortunately, he's not active enough to be an effective GM.
What you mean to say, Pezu, is that Juvi was decent in WtF? because he did what we told him to do and he was rolling with a good crew. By no means is he good at all as an individual player, or a leader, and he realizes this so he makes sure he has plenty of meat shields around to back him up at all times.

Bud I :heart: you to death and you know it, but the only reason that you are still ROFL is because you are a stubborn mofo that has some type of wall against EVER considering a new guild no matter how down in the crap tank the one your currently in is. I think it's ironic and I know you recognize you are in a guild full of terrible PvPers that zergs the shard. You don't even support the mass zerg tactic, nor do you like playing alongside many of your guildees, but your will to never leave a guild is stronger than all of that. I applaud you for your loyalty, and yet I pity you because the people you are loyal to are unfortunately terrible players... May you break through that barrier so that you can stop playing in frustration and start having more fun. :)

Oh yeah... and the teamwork issue can be solved with a half decent leader that people respect and listen to.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't get me wrong. I like Juvi, and i've played with him for years. He's actually decent in a group. Unfortunately, he's not active enough to be an effective GM.
What you mean to say, Pezu, is that Juvi was decent in WtF? because he did what we told him to do and he was rolling with a good crew. By no means is he good at all as an individual player, or a leader, and he realizes this so he makes sure he has plenty of meat shields around to back him up at all times.

Bud I :heart: you to death and you know it, but the only reason that you are still ROFL is because you are a stubborn mofo that has some type of wall against EVER considering a new guild no matter how down in the crap tank the one your currently in is. I think it's ironic and I know you recognize you are in a guild full of terrible PvPers that zergs the shard. You don't even support the mass zerg tactic, nor do you like playing alongside many of your guildees, but your will to never leave a guild is stronger than all of that. I applaud you for your loyalty, and yet I pity you because the people you are loyal to are unfortunately terrible players... May you break through that barrier so that you can stop playing in frustration and start having more fun. :)

Oh yeah... and the teamwork issue can be solved with a half decent leader that people respect and listen to.

Id hate to hear how you really feel about me Vision... But just remember... love ya lil a lil brother :p

B

Budweiser

I'm loyal Vision. Loyal..... I've played UO for 9 years off and on now. I started playing with my brother who was Nixon in ^Rv and I've been in 6 guilds total in that time, I hate guild hoping. :lick:

P

Pezu

I'm loyal Vision. Loyal..... I've played UO for 9 years off and on now. I started playing with my brother who was Nixon in ^Rv and I've been in 6 guilds total in that time, I hate guild hoping. :lick:
True. :( you should come play Warhammer with us. :) I already quit UO again. :(