• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic R.I.P Yuck Mouth/NoKittyMyPotPie

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
His obituary was discovered by friends from his guild, while trying to figure out where he went, as he had been missing from UO for a few months. He was 51 years old and recently suffered an accident on his farm that may have contributed to this sad result.

A longstanding and beloved member of the Atlantic community, Yuck Mouth was one of the most well-known merchants on the shard, and was definitely one of the kindest players to inhabit UO. He began playing when UO was still being beta tested, and continued for over 25 years. During that time he was a member of many guilds, but was best known as a member of HOT, DX, and Toad Town. While he primarily played as a merchant, he was also a generous donor to rares festivals and other community events, a titan of the pvp community, and possibly the most dedicated fisherman left in UO.

He was one of my longest-known UO friends, and both myself and the entire Atlantic community will greatly miss him. May he rest in peace.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Really sad news... you could tell by talking to him that he was a very secluded person IRL but in-game you'd see him spam almost every night in chat buying scrolls and bod's. He enjoyed collecting EM Suits as well, especially Phoenix armor to which he had about half a dozen full suits including some with boots. I last spoke to him in Dec and only heard of that farming accident recently, such a young age to go...

1691937919266.png

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
NoKitty was a stand up guy. Pillar of PVP in the olden days and was still around Yew Gate from time to time up until recently. One of the all-time great bank sitters that you could always count to find in Luna late at nights if you needed to talk to him. One of the guys who made UO great.

God Bless and Rest in Peace!

lavalynk

Visitor
Kitty was one of my best friends. Over the last 6 years, he was always there for me. I'm still finding random things that he just placed around my castle to decorate... and I'll never forget the time that he started smack talking me in discord because I didn't insure a cameo I got during a roof run... because I didn't know I got one. We all know he was just searching my corpse for potions...... I'll miss the unfiltered random stuff he would shout out while I was streaming... which then I'd get in trouble for not warning him that I was streaming.

I did reach out to Mesanna and she said that they would put him on the memorial wall.

This is what I wrote for it.

NoKittyMyPotPie | Lord Chaos | Yuck Mouth

In loving memory of a legendary angler, forever at peace by the water's edge.

Rest easy my friend, you will be greatly missed. -2023

-Lav