• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Quite a few event items/Server Births

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sickly Plant (~12)- Napa Valley Season 5 - 60m
Skull Mug - 40m
Friend Of The Wis-Lem Kir (Sash) (~20) - Lake Austin Season 8 - 25m
Halloween Sash 2009 (~5) - Chesapeake Season 7 - 30m
Umbra Gladiator Sash (16) - Drachenfels Season 2 - 50m
Gladiator of Malas Sash (16) - Drachenfels Season 3 - 50m
Royal Sand Miner Sash (~100) - Oceania Season 4 - 30m
A Valentine's Day Bear (Atlantic 2010) - 40m
Thank you Napa Love Mesanna Rose (Glacial Blue) 25m Each
2 Story Statues - 150m Each
Sacred Standard Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (20) - Atlantic Season 9 - 150m

Offers can be made her or to my icq 612363999. All items are located on my vendor on Atlantic.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great collection for sale.. pretty envoius for sure....u certainly get to do a lot of EM Events....

anyways my point is ...kinda dont wnna sound silly or anything but drop these two items to the normall price 2-4m [ most shards

Memory Of Lady Rose [Drachenfels 2010] (Blue Angel Statue) (*) - Drachenfels Season 8 - 40m??? 2-4m max
A Gentle Breath Of A Spring Breeze - In Memory Of Caryn (Globe) (*) - Origin Season 8 - 40m??? 2-4m max

not hurting ..just helping ...:thumbup: good luck with the rest of the sales

i did send u a pm but u ignored it ???? so ive gotta post here....

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
great collection for sale.. pretty envoius for sure....u certainly get to do a lot of EM Events....

anyways my point is ...kinda dont wnna sound silly or anything but drop these two items to the normall price 2-4m [ most shards

Memory Of Lady Rose [Drachenfels 2010] (Blue Angel Statue) (*) - Drachenfels Season 8 - 40m??? 2-4m max
A Gentle Breath Of A Spring Breeze - In Memory Of Caryn (Globe) (*) - Origin Season 8 - 40m??? 2-4m max

not hurting ..just helping ...:thumbup: good luck with the rest of the sales

i did send u a pm but u ignored it ???? so ive gotta post here....
Yes I already realized the mistake, and have already sold them for a corrected price.

I did not get any PM's either.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Updated prices

And No sorry I cannot take pictures, but everything is on the vendor for your viewing pleasure.

A

asherd

ill buy 2 stort stauttes plzs can u icq me 480 473 873 thank you