• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick UO Modders Exchange stats

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got an "over memory limit" e-mail from my host today (oops), and decided to skim over my bandwidth usage and setup a log file analyzer while I was fixing that.

April 2009 - 1.14GB served (debut of uo.modders-exchange.net [move from modders-exchange.illandril.net])
May 2009 - 1.59GB
June 2009 - 1.52GB
July 2009 - 1.59GB
August 2009 - 1.35GB
September 2009 - 181.81MB (Guess most users were in the Stygian Abyss beta ;) )
October 2009 - 2.02GB
November 2009 - 2.54GB
December 2009 - 2.78GB (Uh oh! At this rate, I'll be at my lim... oh wait... I have 1200GB bandwidth... I guess I'm safe)
January 2010 - 638MB (So far)

Just today and yesterday...
I had 48 unique, non-bot visitors, downloading 113MB of data.

The entire Modders Exchange repository (not counting old revisions) houses 187MB worth of files, of which 65MB is current, Enhanced Client compatible files created by players (the rest is Housebuilder, Archived KR files, or copies of EA Mythic created files).

There are 89MB worth of packages that have been created (a few minutes ago, there were 347MB, but I removed most of the ones that are no longer accessible).
The biggest downloadable package is Copper Enhanced 1.7, at 4.9MB (All Copper Enhanced versions are 4.8-4.9MB; SACopper went from 3-4.5MB before becoming Copper Enhanced).
Legacy II is the second biggest package, with the most recent version at 2.5MB (earliest version was 856KB, but that grew rather quickly).
All of the other packages are less than 1MB.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's great! That is a lot of downloads. I'd love to see the Mythic numbers on EC usage. But I know that information would cause UHall to implode, so I won't hold my breath.

F

Fink

That's great! That is a lot of downloads. I'd love to see the Mythic numbers on EC usage. But I know that information would cause UHall to implode, so I won't hold my breath.
Those figures would need to be adjusted.

Classic client can sit at the bank logged in all day without ever timing out, so.. time spent in-game is probably skewed toward idle CCers (banksitters, 24hr scripters, count macroers).

Enhanced client probably logs in more as we disconnect if we go idle. This is a little annoying if you're doing stuff like crafting because you know you're going to be called afk often, etc. I hate having 12 containers open and I'm distracted for a few minutes, and I disconnect and lose my place.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you need a hosting mirror for this good project you can contact me.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got way more available on my host than I can use of everything, except for Memory (it would be nice to have more, but I have plenty if I keep all my test stuff off except when I'm using it), right now.

Thanks for the offers though!