• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

quick question ...

G

is there a "hard to gain in" spot in Tinkering .... say about 90.5 or so? I burned over 20 100+ uses kits last night on lockpicks, scales, spyglasses and not even .1 gain.

OTOH, my tailor gained .8 in less than an hour at 95.8 starting.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would suggest going using the Satyr trick if you're stuck. No reason it shouldn't work on Tinkering too. I think you could put a packy of ingots just outside the Weald and grab ingots, ets as you need em.

Safe Travels, Sam

G

Welp, we can chalk this one up to No0b's Disease! I went through everything and found that at some point the char had reached the skill cap! ARG!

Sooo, I stoned off a couple skills and voila! He's gaining again! What a dumb dadgum thing to miss!