Quick Question...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
K

Kurgan

What do you think is better?

50 Magery
50 Chivalry
Or both?

On a thief....

I

imported_Chad Sexington

Chivalry.

You don't get much more than what you already get with JOAT. 70% Sacred Journey and no regs.

W

Willy Stiletto

So you think it be better off i have about 80 skill points myself left just reading that wonder if it be better to go with Chivlary then instead of magery at 80...Or should i just still stick with Magery...seeings i have 80 skill points to burn..

K

Kurgan

I decided to go with 65 magery.
This will give me a good chance of casting most spells.
As my char is going for opening chests with telekinesis, and to cast recall when needed.
I pick them first, the cast telekinesis.
I am also thinking about putting mining on this char for T-map. Since I have already GM'ed mining, this will not be a far stretch for her.
I know I can get a 100% or higher LRC suit with good resists on it.
As my char will not be a fighter. Chivaly will not do much for me.

W

Willy Stiletto

Yea i going to go with magery me thinks,take it to 80 this way i get the benifit of the othere abilites in the mage book..I not worried about having to have to carry regs..If i feel i need to try chiv then i will lower magery and try that out down the road..

G

I wouldn't bother with mining. As long as you have, or have access to, a rune library, mining is not needed.

G

i say take GM magery abd GM eval...that way when you see some dude farming with lots of things you want you can omgwtfpwn his ass and take all, not just one thing!