• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick Question...

S

Smurcoch

Hey there all.

I am considering playing UO a little in the future, but wanted to know a couple things.

Because I have no interest to PVP without my friends, I will be primarly focusing on crafts and pvm.

Is there a short time code I can get to see what char types and such are on some old accounts I have?

Also, what type of chars are best for this stuff.

Are their well stocked vendors with resources that are not absolutely crazy pricing?

Do people actually still play on this shard, or should I consider another shard?

S

SLACK

You know you can only come back to LA!
Ummmmm..quick question of my own: You don't remember what your chars skills were???? You haven't been gone that long have you???? :gee:
Hope you decide to come back!

S

Smurcoch

I sold my accounts in 2006 when I got married....

I have a list of them all, and the person I sold them to (some of them) has granted me access to play them, however because I worked on so many, I can not remember which accounts have which chars, and I do not want to activate an account that doesn't have good chars on it!

:)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sold my accounts in 2006 when I got married....

I have a list of them all, and the person I sold them to (some of them) has granted me access to play them, however because I worked on so many, I can not remember which accounts have which chars, and I do not want to activate an account that doesn't have good chars on it!

:)
Afraid there is no way to look without reactivating unless one of the people you sold it to remembers. If it has been logged in in the last 30 days you can check on uo.com.

Thunderz

S

Smurcoch

I just called EA, and asked them to add a couple days to the account so I can take a peek at the chars.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just called EA, and asked them to add a couple days to the account so I can take a peek at the chars.
Did they say yes? If so thats pretty cool :)

I have old accounts that i know i left items and skills on before i cancled the payment on them but cant remember what items so iv been reluctant to spend the money to find out the account was usless and so where the items!

Thunderz

S

Smurcoch

yah, I told them I wanted to play again, but didn't want to activate both my accounts, so they added 3 days to both so I could determine what account to activate.

S

Smurcoch

You know you can only come back to LA!
Ummmmm..quick question of my own: You don't remember what your chars skills were???? You haven't been gone that long have you???? :gee:
Hope you decide to come back!
Slack, can you ICQ me....

I'll be off the computer for the night, but would like to pick your brain when you have a sec.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'll be off the computer for the night, but would like to pick your brain when you have a sec.
God where do I start –

They make picks that small?

If you pick what little he has there wont be any left.

You’d do better to pick his nose for information.

Maybe he should pick a brain for himself first.

Be careful picking you might just deflate his head.

Okay I’m done for now.

blazehammer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now that would be great having you back what did you get tired of the wife already :gee: if you need resources let me know might have what you need to get started also your still on my icq so just sent me a q :thumbup1::thumbup1:

S

SLACK

Smur I'm sorry I didn't see this until now man. Let me know when you will be on again and I'll hook up with you.

Oh yeah and Tek you can suck it pal!!!!:grrr::gun:

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God where do I start –

They make picks that small?

If you pick what little he has there wont be any left.

You’d do better to pick his nose for information.

Maybe he should pick a brain for himself first.

Be careful picking you might just deflate his head.

Okay I’m done for now.
One of the Best replies....Ever! :p

S

SLACK

:cheerleader:Just what Tek needs, an elven cheerleader.:cheerleader:
Move along sir, nothing to see here, go about your business, move along!!!

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Welcome back :)
Hope you decide to stay...There is alot of great players on LA....Need anything just give a shout out in general chat...

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:cheerleader:Just what Tek needs, an elven cheerleader.:cheerleader:
Move along sir, nothing to see here, go about your business, move along!!!
:cheerleader:
Did someone say..."cheer"?
Ready? OK!
SLACK! SLACK! HE'S OUR...PERSON?
IF HE CAN'T DO IT....EVERYONE ELSE CAN...PROBABLY!
WOOOOO! GOOOO SLACK!!!

Do you feel included now? :stir:

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there all.

I am considering playing UO a little in the future, but wanted to know a couple things.

Because I have no interest to PVP without my friends, I will be primarly focusing on crafts and pvm.

Is there a short time code I can get to see what char types and such are on some old accounts I have?

Also, what type of chars are best for this stuff.

Are their well stocked vendors with resources that are not absolutely crazy pricing?

Do people actually still play on this shard, or should I consider another shard?
If you need help getting set up with Stuff like resources, armor, weapons or someone to hunt with....give me a shout on ICQ 98110980 or send a PM. I would be happy to help you out. Hope you stick around....LA is a fun place to return to UO...lots of good people there.

D

Drexx

Smur...

Now this can get interesting... ;)

Hope to chat soon man.

Drexx