• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick house sale/vendor question

T

TG_Owned

I looked online but couldnt find anything anywhere. I just purchased a small house outside of Umbra and it had some rented vendors on it. I don't want the vendors anymore so I terminated the contracts and some of them have fallen. Today I clicked the sign and noticed there was a "reclaim vendor inventory" thing on the sign so I clicked it. It has 4 vendors on it with various times left (in the 150 hours or so range) and I can't do anything else.

Are these vendors that have fallen and people have 150 hours to claim the stuff or are these vendors that the previous house owner had and never claimed?

Either way, will I get the stuff after the 150 hours?

Thanks in advance.

D

Devil_Woman

As the house owner, you will have access to the vendors' inventory after the time shown has elapsed. Until then only the vendor owner will have access.