• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick Help Needed - Very Important!

F

Finton

Hello All

I am new to FFXI, but not to MMO; I bought the EU version of FFXI 2008 edition (the one with all 4 expantions) yesterday and began installing it today due to time contraints (I went out - friday night :p ).

HOWEVER, it appears vital things are missing from the box - I need to be sure before I return it to the store because it's an online game and they won't accept a return.

So can anyone tell me what was meant to be in the EU box?!

I have:
- The quick start guide
- The Manual Disk
- The disk containing CoP, RotZ and FFXI itself.

I appear to be missing a registration code and 2 expantions!!
Customer support is closed until monday - give me a hand?

Thank you so much, please reply quickly!
x
Fin​

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello All

I am new to FFXI, but not to MMO; I bought the EU version of FFXI 2008 edition (the one with all 4 expantions) yesterday and began installing it today due to time contraints (I went out - friday night :p ).

HOWEVER, it appears vital things are missing from the box - I need to be sure before I return it to the store because it's an online game and they won't accept a return.

I have:
- The quick start guide
- The Manual Disk

x
Fin​
The EU one should come with a registration code and EVERY expansion. Every single expansion. You're missing the most recent two expansions then.

B

Banhammer

Hello All

I have:
- The quick start guide
- The Manual Disk

x
Fin​
The codes aren't listed in the quick start guide? Odd.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the EU version. They're also missing the WoTG and ToAU expansion packs. The EU version comes with all of them.

You can however...if you get it to work? If you are able to get it to work, you can purchase a CD registration key online.

K

kouper

It's the EU version. They're also missing the WoTG and ToAU expansion packs. The EU version comes with all of them.

You can however...if you get it to work? If you are able to get it to work, you can purchase a CD registration key online.
why would he repurchase the cd key if the box should have come with one?

take it back.