• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, now that our shard is down (again) can i ask a few questions I've had brewing please;

Taming ;

If you wear a DI ring while killing something with a tamed beast does the beast take on the DI?

Doom;

I have only been to doom gauntlet a couple of times, I have never had a drop which is porbally the reason i do not return, can any doom players please give me hints and or tips for either a sworder or tamer to get good drops (or any drops) in doom gauntlet please?

Price check:

How much is a Jana's staff worth?

Crafting;

Why is it that to make a scrappers you need a eye of travesty plus other ingrediants and eyes on Europa go for 300k and i have seen the book itself going for 200k?

K

Kiminality

Crafting;

Why is it that to make a scrappers you need a eye of travesty plus other ingrediants and eyes on Europa go for 300k and i have seen the book itself going for 200k?
The 200k books are plain ones.
When you craft a scrappers, there is a chance for additional properties, such as LRC or Slayers. Obviously, these other properties can be desirable.
This, in turn, makes ordinary scrappers comparatively less desirable.

The chance of getting something better is preferable to not. So, the ingredients cost more.

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jaana´s staff, atm worth around 500k, cause you can trade it in at the spring cleaning for 10k points.

As for doom.. I prefer my pally-necro-archer and get one drop every 2 hours +-.
When taking my tamer, I prefer using runebeetle+ mare, altho I gave up on using my tamer quite fast ( I hate to take care of me, my mare and my beetle...that´s too much for me..lol).
If you use a swordsman, I suggest having wether bushido(for evading) or necro (vamp form) and chiv at 80.0 (consecrate wep, healing, enemy of one), healing, tactics and anatomy. A suit with high res and nice regens (I prefer mr and lmc, along with dex, stam and hci) and some nice weapons, at least one undead and one demon slayer.