• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions on what to add to ring/bracelet?

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to figure out whats best to use for imbuing on ring and bracelet. If your using lightening strike move, I would think HCI is not really an item for needed for them. I was thinking to go with other things instead and if its not needed then I will have another slot available to use. Any comments would be helpfull even your thoughts of what you are using.

Skills
120 tactics
120 parry
120 sword
61 chiv will increase with ring or bracelet
anat/magic resist 100
Necro 99
Bushido 120

I have plenty of added stamina and mana, around 70 resist on all.
Will add DCI and DI for two of them (bring up skills) add hpi, fcr2 for casting.

Mainly play PvM for now, just getting back to playing my main character again, been to busy in rl past couple of years.

Thx in advance.

C

Connor_Graham

If your using lightening strike move, I would think HCI is not really an item for needed for them.
If you plan on doing Ilsh champ spawns or Doom, or in general using any special moves, including Bushido ones, then you'll definitely need HCI. There's also the option of using a Turquoise ring with 5 SSI as a base item to start with.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to know about the hci, on bushido I mainly have used in the past just lightening strike and evasion. I have to get some practice on the other spells for that skill. I am totally revamping my character I used to play more of a hybrid sammy using fc/fcr to heal.

Another question just curious does healing stack when your in vamp form and have a weapon that leaches life from a monster?

SSI i think would be an option, but I think maybe overkill if you have ssi weapon and stamina 180/190.

C

Connor_Graham

Another question just curious does healing stack when your in vamp form and have a weapon that leaches life from a monster?
Yes, they stack.

SSI i think would be an option, but I think maybe overkill if you have ssi weapon and stamina 180/190.
Not if you're using a slow wep like an ornate axe. Even 180 stamina won't have you swinging at the cap. Having the 5 SSI also gives you an additional 15 stam buffer in damage that you can take before you drop a tick in swing speed. I've got 20 SSI on my suit, 5 SSI on my ring, and 30 on my wep, and it works perfectly, so it's certainly not overkill.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok sounds good on the ssi to add, i have a sweet ornate axe to try out once I finish the gear. How did you add the extra 15 ssi to your armour, I'm assuming its a piece of armour that had it on it before you imbued it?

B

BeefSupreme

Ok sounds good on the ssi to add, i have a sweet ornate axe to try out once I finish the gear. How did you add the extra 15 ssi to your armour, I'm assuming its a piece of armour that had it on it before you imbued it?
He's running the assassin's armor set which gives that.
He's right though. Get your hands on a turquoise ring with +5 SSI.
run that, with over 180 stam, and you'll absolutely destroy everything with an
ornate ax that has +30 SSI.
And faster weaps, like radiant scimitars won't need any SSI, freeing up a slot to add something else.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thnx Hulk figured had to be something along those lines on the armour.

BTW Connor you rock man, I remember you helping players several years ago on these forums with helpfull advice when paly's etc first came into the game. Your still at it, your pretty dedicated to helping others to enjoy the game and thats appreciated.