• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions (Notes from EM Meet and Greet)

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Subject that was due to be brought up at the 4/29 Meet and Greet)

Just wanted to quickly address a few things.

1. I have received the question of what the current EM arc is on another thread and in an e-mail:

The overall name of the arc is "Void Rising" (which began with the event by the same name), and we specifically are in the "Kingdom Corrupted" sub-chapter of the arc, which involves the war of the Britannians against the Void. The next sub-chapter will be named "Crusade of the Ancients".

2. I am again putting out the call for any Player-cities (regardless of play-style) or any guilds that are willing to possibly participate in future EM events please post with details at:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=185647

3. In an effort to clear things up and avoid possible confusion for future events, if anyone is aware of items (journals and the like that might misdirect players) from old events that need to be cleaned up please reply here or e-mail me with a description of where it is at and a screenshot if possible.

4. The last event ("On the Threshold") was an experiment, using both the puzzle mini game on the crystal formations and the use of self spawning monsters (The Angorlems and a few others specifically, not the rifts or demons). Having never used both before, the puzzles worked it just fine it looks like, though the void creature spawning not so much, as many of you undoubtedly saw the forest just absolutely swarmed with them (they were automatically spawned, I didn't create them), creating lag issues. I will be more cautious with it in the future, but I am glad the event was enjoyed nonetheless. Any suggestions for future events would be much appreciated!