• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions from a returning player

• Thread starter Danger Mouse
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Danger Mouse

Hello all,

I've played on Drach for over 10 years now. I quit playing about two years ago but I kept my accounts open and have started playing again the last month or so.

I used to post on the old boards quite often under the name mc casper, I recognize a number of you from the old boards. I tried to create an account with that name but I never got the activation e-mail and despite my repeated requests to Stratics I guess I'm not going to get one. So I'm gonna use this account.

I have so many questions about what has changed over the last two years and I would appreciate a few questions answered.

1. What the hell are replicas? I've googled it and it seems they have something to do with dupes????? Also, I think that players can also create items that are replicas? (Hitching Post???)

2. Why do Heritage Item Tokens sell for 600K? I have a ton of them as anyone else who has played for a few years does and I cannot figure out what item they give you thats worth 600k.

3. Where do the tokens for items like Lamp Posts (Round?) and Potted Plants etc. come from. I've never seen tokens for items like this. I see them being sold at Luna.

4. What is all this Slime stuff? I keep seeing slime colored itmes and slime this and slim that? What is slime?

5. OK, this one is not a play question. Does anyone know any vendors selling the Bridles from the Red Death? I got everything else I need for the hitching post but these.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

D

Danger Mouse

Oh ya, a few more things.

That new ToT luck mask (The Leurousian mask with 300 luck). How do you get that? Is that just a drop or do you have to turn items in to get it? I've done Tot the first time so I understand how the rest of it works. Too bad you cant still get the original 50 charge pigments from turning in the minor arties anymore.

Also, I see they did a spring cleaning again. I've missed every spring cleaning event ever. I wasnt playing at the time of both of the events I know of. Is this planned to be a regualr event? And, does anyone know how much those sweet Mage suits from the spring cleaing event goes for?

Thanks again.

C

CatLord

1. What the hell are replicas? I've googled it and it seems they have something to do with dupes????? Also, I think that players can also create items that are replicas? (Hitching Post???)

Replicas are artefacts of power that you collect by killing champs...
http://www.uoforums.com/halls-of-valhalla/56488-new-spawn-items.html

2. Why do Heritage Item Tokens sell for 600K? I have a ton of them as anyone else who has played for a few years does and I cannot figure out what item they give you thats worth 600k.
Because Money isnt worth much now...

3. Where do the tokens for items like Lamp Posts (Round?) and Potted Plants etc. come from. I've never seen tokens for items like this. I see them being sold at Luna.
Beats me.

4. What is all this Slime stuff? I keep seeing slime colored itmes and slime this and slim that? What is slime?
Event we reproduced from the Eastern Shards and now it is over.

5. OK, this one is not a play question. Does anyone know any vendors selling the Bridles from the Red Death? I got everything else I need for the hitching post but these.
Go to Bedlam and collect them...
http://www.uoguide.com/Bedlam

That new ToT luck mask (The Leurousian mask with 300 luck). How do you get that? Is that just a drop or do you have to turn items in to get it? I've done Tot the first time so I understand how the rest of it works. Too bad you cant still get the original 50 charge pigments from turning in the minor arties anymore.
It is a regular drop.

Also, I see they did a spring cleaning again. I've missed every spring cleaning event ever. I wasnt playing at the time of both of the events I know of. Is this planned to be a regualr event? And, does anyone know how much those sweet Mage suits from the spring cleaing event goes for?
They are collectors armor now... not field effective... very expensive!

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

I've played on Drach for over 10 years now. I quit playing about two years ago but I kept my accounts open and have started playing again the last month or so.

I used to post on the old boards quite often under the name mc casper, I recognize a number of you from the old boards. I tried to create an account with that name but I never got the activation e-mail and despite my repeated requests to Stratics I guess I'm not going to get one. So I'm gonna use this account.

I have so many questions about what has changed over the last two years and I would appreciate a few questions answered.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome back. If you want some help getting a bridle I can lend a war axe; but I've never been there so I don't know how tough it is.

D

Danger Mouse

Thanks for the replies and the offer of help with Bedlam. I didnt have much experience with that dungeon and I kept dying over and over in there trying to get a bridle. After a few tries though, I was able to figure out a system and farmed a TON of bridles with my peace tamer. Took a bit of luck to be able to solo a bunch of the named monsters to get them out of the way so I could get at the Red Death.

I was able to craft my hitching post. I just need to find a few more of the Phillips Steeds so I can make a few more to sell or give away.

Can anyone shed some light on replicas though. I've read that some replicas drop as loot. The hitching post, which is player created is also named a replica though. Also, I read a thread here from a while back and people there were saying that some event items that were duped became replicas. What makes an item a replica?

D

Danger Mouse

Thanks for link. That answers alot of my questions. I'm still wondering why hitching posts are called replicas. They are player created.

Hen, thats would be nice. I've looked everywhere and it seems like no one has them for sale.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are called replica's cause they different from the ones you buy. (Originals)

They also have limit uses unlke the others.

D

Danger Mouse

Oh, you could buy them at one time.

Were they from an event and they got duped and now they made it so they could be crafted?

BTW...I'm sure everyones got a GM Tinker, but if you dont and want a Hitching Post, just bring me the materials and I'll make it for you.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can still buy the original Hitching posts :Hitching Post

The hitching posts where only available in Asia first. But alot of people wanted them for there houses. So eventualy they made them craftable for everyone in game with limited charges and everyone can buy the Original from EA stores.