• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions from a new player.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, i'm going mage, possibly tamer mage, should I be looking for a good spellbook to bless or is there something else I should be after?

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point... I can't think of anyone running a tamer mage template other than me. Franko used to run it and he was pretty damn good at it.

100lore
110tame
100vet
100eval
110magery
100med
100resist

you will want to Siege Bless the swords of prosperity, staff of pyros or staff of magi... because if you have magery these items will replace the need for wrestling.

2/4 casting is min for a mage and 2/5 is really min for being truely competitive.

you can lower vet to 90 and put +10 into magery (so you have 120 dodge) and you can even move skills around to eval... I didn't cause I like how solid that template is... really the template is a beast.

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

if you go straight mage you will want to Siege Bless a scrappers

fyi

M

mookin1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, i'm going mage, possibly tamer mage, should I be looking for a good spellbook to bless or is there something else I should be after?

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point... I can't think of anyone running a tamer mage template other than me. Franko used to run it and he was pretty damn good at it.

100lore
110tame
100vet
100eval
110magery
100med
100resist

you will want to Siege Bless the swords of prosperity, staff of pyros or staff of magi... because if you have magery these items will replace the need for wrestling.

2/4 casting is min for a mage and 2/5 is really min for being truely competitive.

you can lower vet to 90 and put +10 into magery (so you have 120 dodge) and you can even move skills around to eval... I didn't cause I like how solid that template is... really the template is a beast.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I won't need wrestling if I siege bless any of these 3 items? Will i get owned by dexers?

M

mookin1

How much do these items cost? swords of prosperity, staff of pyros or staff of magi

M

mookin1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

100lore
110tame
100vet
100eval
110magery
100med
100resist

[/ QUOTE ]

What does 2/4 casting mean? I don't understand this part. Also 120 dodge? I'm confused here to, what is dodge?

M

mookin1

If I get the staff of pyros, should I melee with it also? Or will meleeing with it eventually lead to it breaking? Or can't it break? I wouldn't want to break such an expensive item.