• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Questions? Comments? Feedback? Constructive Crit.? I would like to hear it

EMAname

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Constructive Crit.? I would like to hear it
I will try to get back to you on any questions as soon as I can.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, why couldn't I ride a bunny in the Equestrian race? Is it because we can't ride bunnies in general? If so, that is my complaint.

*evil grin*

EMAname

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh that is a simple one, and it all is because of the Meer root of the word Equestrian, you see Eques mean Not trian means umm A bunny so there you have it, using incorrect logic I have solved the problem.
This is not correct information :p

The real reason would be because we think bunnies are to cute to sit on.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, I guess I can follow that logic. Hrmmm, then I suggest a bunny race come Easter *big grin*

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the horse events were very clever. Thank you for thinking outside of the blood baths. I only actually saw one but the ideas are still great!

I would like to ask where the baby imps went. The blow up doll corpse is still in place.

EMAname

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would have to blame auto for that one he eats almost everything....

(Before my time Sorry :( )

EM Autolycus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes...I made a mistake and brought them into Minoc for the end of the Brialla's journey holiday.

I had forgot that the little buggers liked to flag on nearby players...and..well...the town guards didn't like that so much. :/

BUT, in order to have them renamed (and maybe a new home found) new versions had to be created anyway. So I suppose it works out.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are both doing fine upstanding works... now

here comes peter cottontails... :) !!! :)

EMAname

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are both doing fine upstanding works... now

here comes peter cottontails... :) !!! :)
Hrmm that is coming up soon isn't it...

*pst auto.. Psstt!!* *Whispers*

Oh.. ooooOoo oo... Yeah seems like there will be something happening... But only if we knew..

Oh I know... Wabbit huntin'?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Invasion of the vorpal bunnies ;-)

EMAname

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up tomorrow there will be a lot of information coming to an EM of LS website near you. You don't want to miss it. ^_^