• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

questions about template

P

Pain_

hello, i have dex poisoner
fenc 120
tact 115
anat 110
res 100
med 100
healing 90
poison 80

but that template only pvp, i wanna template pvp+pvm. couldnt u tell me whats better :

drop medit and take archery, or drop medir+poison and take archery + chivalry ?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
You'll not be doing much PvM with a melee toon without parry/bush, I'm afraid. Archer would be better, if you don't plan to add parry/bush. I'd keep meditation over poison, but I suppose that's a matter of preference.

P

Pain_

tell me what the archer for pvp\pvm better ?

i think :
archery
tactics
anatomy
healing
resist
bushido
chivalry

that is good template ?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yup, that's a good template. I'll post Connor Graham's template so he won't have to:

Archery 120
Bushido 120
Tactics 115
Anatomy 100
Healing 100
Resist 90
Chiv 75

Works fine for both PvM/PvP, though best for PvM. If you really want to make this template interesting for PvP, stone bushido and add spellweaving. Gift of renewal and attunement make it harder to kill you and pixies (summon fey) make it really NOT fun to fight you. Also, weaving has spells that screw with cast speed, which can be annoying for a archer/tamer (or anyone) who relies on 4/6 chiv for healing.