• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question

D

Danse

I asked on the trade forum...no answer..
What are people willing to pay for the woods? (And all the other stuff you get when lumberjacking?)

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One billion thousand gold per ingot.

Actually I have no clue. I was gone too long.

D

DebconLady

Why is it us guys gotta be guilty fer whatchew girls read into things?

Because we Luv You!

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Ok going to take my best shot at this,

Wood: Low End - 3 Gold/Board, High End - 7 Gold/Board, Average - 4 Gold/Board

Oak: Low End - 20 Gold/Board, High End - 50 Gold/Board, Average - 30 Gold/Board

Ash: Low End - 25 Gold/Board, High End - 55 Gold/Board, Average - 35 Gold/Board

Yew: Low End - 35 Gold/Board, High End - 70 Gold/Board, Average - 40 Gold/Board

Bloodwood: Low End - 45 Gold/Board, High End - 90 Gold/Board, Average - 60 Gold/Board

Heartwood: Low End - 60 Gold/Board, High End - 120 Gold/Board, Average - 80 Gold/Board

Frostwood: Low End - 70 Gold/Board, High End - 190 Gold/Board, Average - 100 Gold/Board

Brillant Amber: Low End - 1k Gold/Amber, High End - 15k Gold/Amber, Average - 3k Gold/Amber

Bark Fragment: Low End - 4 Gold/Bark, High End - 30 Gold/Bark, Average - 10 Gold/Bark

Luminescent Fungi: Low End - 2 Gold/Fungi, High End - 10 Gold/Fungi, Average - 5 Gold/Fungi

Hope that helps

D

Danse

:love:ToV!! *Bows down Before Him*

this is what ! needed...My hero *swoons*

I will place trhis list next to my heart for safe keeping,.

B

BardMal

:love:ToV!! *Bows down Before Him*

this is what ! needed...My hero *swoons*

I will place trhis list next to my heart for safe keeping,.
You like ToV's list better than my leather and lumber? What a sad day for BardMal. Almost as sad as when Ally reads this and thumps me for it. Actually, that might not turn out so sad.... :thumbsup:

D

Danse

WELLLLLLLLLLL :p

He gave me a good list...the only thing missing is a suggestion for those little switches....:D

T

Tovladian Soltyr

New I was forgetting something, the switches are actually one of the more useful items cause they are used in the "Runed Switches" that recharge Tallies.

Switch: Low End - 1 gold/switch, High End - 20 Gold/Switch, Average - 8 gold/switch

btw, there is a reason why my guild title is the "Legends Appraiser" cause there for the longest time whenever someone needed a PC I was the first person messaged lol.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He appraised death shrouds for the longest time and gives discount's for bulk of said items :D

D

Danse

Thanks again...and as for death shrouds...I have collected a bunch, but sadly had to let the rot...I was becoming overwhelmed by them.:blushing:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

can't beat a free blessed dyable robe just for going to the Yew gate :D, or running through destard with a backpack full of meat.

D

Danse

Shucks...all I have to do is let Wildfire wander too far from a safe place....her only defense is magery...34 points of it...:blushing:

It is sad when you can overload a bluebug with those nasty gray robes.;)

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea cant tell you how many times Ive been able to fill a bug with deah robes lol. :D