• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed the AXE undie challenge comercial here on stratics and I recall the pic that Flutter had posted for pvp recruitment and for the reasons it was taken down. So I really dont see the difference in the comercial when you have women running around in their bra and undies and what she had posted. I'm not complainign about the commercial but if its allowed then I dont see why Flutter's recruitment pic was taken down. Its just an observation.

V

Victoria Navarre

The difference is that Stratics didn't make any money from Flutters post with the pic.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I noticed the AXE undie challenge comercial here on stratics and I recall the pic that Flutter had posted for pvp recruitment and for the reasons it was taken down. So I really dont see the difference in the comercial when you have women running around in their bra and undies and what she had posted. I'm not complainign about the commercial but if its allowed then I dont see why Flutter's recruitment pic was taken down. Its just an observation.
The ads on stratics for other RPG and MMORPG games are worse than what I posted, hell even some peoples signatures are worse.
I'm still all sad about my recruitment poster :sad3: someone other than me spent pert near 30 seconds making it! :sad2:
:sad4:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Such a shame. Should get a petition to get it back up. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*shakes angry fist in the air*

If you ICQ me I'll send you the censored version... should make you laugh.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOT! lol I'll send ya an icq tonight. Im off to go pick up a swing set I ordered for my daughter which I read the reviews that take 2 days to put together. Should of read the reviews before I bought the bloody thing. One person said he treated it like 8 hour works day. WTH lol fun fun.... Ugh :(

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL well .....ummm...if they could only make a speed hack for that then it be possible :p