• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] QUESTION

W

woody_cats

What are your personnel 5 favorite rares you own? what are the 5 rares that you would most like to own.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Own>1- Pilfered painting, 2-small tattered painting, 3-portrait of casca, 4-wanted poster of casca and his enforcers, 5-house decorating contest winner painting 2002. Want> 1-Large Tattered Painting, 2-Have you seen this criminal poster, 3-any other event painting, 4-Mary Christmas Poinsettia. (not the merry one), 5- every other event item I dont have ).

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, being that I had these screenshots done already, HERE GOES!

First off my TOP FIVE in my collection.
These aren't necessarily the most valuable items, just the ones I enjoy the most!

First and Second from the left:

Both Colors of which 4 Red and 8 Blue were made.

From an event this year on my home shard, Catskills. Five Weapons dropped, all Five were Unique.

From an Event also on Catskills. This one is memorable because it was in Fel, which included a huge Faction fight, oh and besides that, the Pit Lord was by far the toughest Monster I think anyone of us has ever faced. The event last right at 4 hours......

Here is the Pit Lord:

And the fifth:

I think it's one of the coolest Named Sashes!

Okie Dokie, now for the wish list:

Royal Guard Shock Trooper Sash