• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question

• Thread starter woody_cats
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

woody_cats

ok i am horrible at computer stuff . finally figured how to load copper enhanced skin and love it. Is there any way that i could add icon pack like legacy11 to my skin or do i have to just settle for what my skin has. would need really good directions if there is.as it looks like that has more icons.

J

Jermosh

ok i am horrible at computer stuff . finally figured how to load copper enhanced skin and love it. Is there any way that i could add icon pack like legacy11 to my skin or do i have to just settle for what my skin has. would need really good directions if there is.as it looks like that has more icons.
I am not sure on others, I know there is one on the modders site. I use Decors with Copper skin (both are incredible IMHO). Just paste the files into the Copper file and select yes for all new and copies. There is a file in there explaining how to do it.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=169853