• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question Regarding House Timer.

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I placed a home yesterday but decided I'd rather place elsewhere.. if I yank the plot do i still have a timer before I can place.? I thought it was if you pulled the plot you can freely place again but wasn't sure.. thanks in advance :)

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just go place new one...
Leave old up for now...it will just become condemed...

I did last night same thing..
Handy not having to move all your stuff at first...

I think you have 7 days to empty old house....

Vampyre Kitty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant place a new home as im on a timer for another 100 or so hours..i just tried to pull the plot (demo) and its greyed out... i dont get it.. i have to wait to demo the thing too.? Did something change.?

T

Teeshy

Is the house you are trying to demolish completely empty?

I'm not sure how the timer bit works, but pretty sure the house has to be completely empty before you can demolish it (check the moving crate in case you forgot something in there?)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok if you had a house and then placed a second one and demolished the first one that was now condemned, you will be on a timer even if you demolish the second house. The proper order to stay off the timer means you must drop every house you have before you place a new house.

Now if this is the only house you had on that account, and you placed it and now wish to demolish it you will be fine. If you can't demolish it it is because you have vendors up or you have items in the moving crate. Empty the crate and you should be able to drop it and place a new house.