• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question Re: Alacrity Scrolls

H

HG's Daddy

How do alacrity scrolls function on siege with ROT and daily caps? Thanks.

P

prostkr

you have to spread their use out over a cpl days......to go along with the daily caps.....log out in a safe spot and wait out the gain timer, the scroll only ticks the time off while you are ingame. so set everything up to get your gains for 2-3 days ahead of time to maximize the scroll.

H

HG's Daddy

So the daily cap on gains does not change? The advantage of an alacrity scroll is that it doesn't take all day to get your gains?

P

prostkr

no the number of gains stays the same.....from 70 you can get 21 gains still, the cap does not apply.....you could get 21 gains of .05 ...sorry i missread you question.....for a crafting skill if you get good gains you can go from 70 to gm in 3 days with one scroll.

H

HG's Daddy

OMG...*drools*...
So how hard are these to come by? What do they generally cost?
Please excuse my newbie questions but I have only recently awoken from a very long slumber.

P

prostkr

they are a big help on skills that do not flag you for combat..if you flag you will not time out for 2 mins (wasting the scroll). i have a small limeted supply i have been selling off for 500k to a mil or more each depending on the skill. they are not spawning anymore so the price has been going up.