• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on what to make at 115.2

L

Lord Jurgen

I have tried the Studded Hero Sode and it is NOT werking, I used 6.5k leather for a measily .2 gain, is there another thing I shuld be making?

G

try this instead:
115-117.9: Studded Gloves
117.9-120: Studded Hiro Sode

break it up a little bit...
recycle, recycle, recycle...

L

Lord Jurgen

That was the Ticket! Thank You Kindly for Your Responce/Input!

C

Connor_Graham

Wouldn't you want to make the studded do so there's a fail chance? I checked both of these that you suggested and I've got 100% chance to make both at 109 Tailoring while the do I'm still in the mid 70's.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The thing is the two only use 8 leather where the one you suggest takes 14 so you are getting 43% more attempts and the gains are pretty good kinda like oil was its cheaper atleast thats how I see it

C

Connor_Graham

Yeah, but what's the difference in chance to actually get a gain? I've averaged about 10 gains per 10 sewing kits by making the studded do.