question on vampiric embrace, need quick answer please

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 16, 2001
Ohio
if you use a ward removal talisman on someone in that form does it remove them from it?

S

Sir Kenga

http://www.uoguide.com/Talismans

Removal Types

* Curse Removal - Removes the Curse spell or other curse effect, much like the Remove Curse Chivalry spell
* Damage Removal - Removes the effects of special attacks such as Bleed or Mortal Strike
* Ward Removal - Can be used to target other players and remove any protective spells from them, such as Protection or Vampire Form
* Wildfire Removal - Removes the effect of the Spellweaving spell Wildfire

nateee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I've got a question. Why does dispel evil not work on people in vamp form like it says it does in the spell description?

C

Connor_Graham

if you use a ward removal talisman on someone in that form does it remove them from it?
I believe they made a change recently to that talisman so that it no longer works in Tram, only Fel. I seem to recall something along those lines from a recent FoF.