• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on the new Trade Quest 'rare' books

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The publish notes say :

"When a player successfully returns a filled trade order to the correct destination city’s Trade Minister they have a chance of receiving a variety of rewards including ...

1 in a set of story books with a unique story from each of the loyalty cities. Each player is eligible for one set of books and will receive a new one each time a book is rewarded."

Do they mean one set per player, or one per character?

Melisande Chessy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten 3 books all on the same character. What I wonder is. How many books total are there? Also do you only get 1 book from each city? Like I have gotten a book in Britain, Minoc, and Moonglow. Does this mean when I turn more orders into these towns I can no longer get a book from there?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten 3 books all on the same character. What I wonder is. How many books total are there? Also do you only get 1 book from each city? Like I have gotten a book in Britain, Minoc, and Moonglow. Does this mean when I turn more orders into these towns I can no longer get a book from there?
I assume as it says there's one book per city, I also assume you can get any of them from any town.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got the "Sailing Wench of Vesper"

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten 3 books all on the same character. What I wonder is. How many books total are there?
Logically, from the publish notes, nine books in total. I am told by people who have got one or two that they can come from any town, not just the one the story relates to, although so far I have received none.