• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on imbuing a ring from my pac buds

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ridah

For my archer I have a ring that has if i can remember the mods (Been off for a while and still off at the moment) 11 hci 11 dci 20 ep and 20 dmg inc.

With imbuing what are the posible mods that I can put on it, is there a way to max out some or all mods. Thanks.

P.S. If i ever lose it I want it back ;(

E

Eyes of Origin

I am not 100% sure because Im not in game atm... but you could max out those mods or a couple of them and add a 5th mod... dont quote me on it, but I think you could get away with that at least.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/imagess/Imbu/imbu/imbu.html

use that calculator

with that non exeptional made ring you only get 450 intensity to play with..

if you plan to max out the mods that are already on there, then you might as well just start with a clean slate on a exceptional ring.

you can recreate that ring with relatively cheap mats anyway..it only takes the good mats when your close or at max mods

S

SUPRsalad

It is a nice ring.. I wouldn't put an expiration date on it, personally..

Frankly, its cheap, and easy enough to just start a new ring from scratch. . . You can basically customize your jewelry now, and easily max out dmg inc, ep, hci, dci.. Its become elementary..

R

Ridah

Well thanks for the replies, still a bit confused. From what I get from you guys I can max out my old ring but then it will have durability issues like the replicas. Not sure on what i just said lol. Also that I can make the same ring pretty easy from scratch anyway. Wow not cool :mad:

E

Eyes of Origin

I know what you mean.. I had a set that was perfect for a chiv dexxer, was priced at about 40mil a piece about 6months before imbuing came out, now they can be remade to the same exact mods on a blank piece of jewelry, only difference is, mine wont ever wear out. :(
And they're right, its fairly cheap to make a piece like yours and make it better. Save the one you have and just make a new one.

R

Ridah

Well I guess my last question is what's the durability on the items, and is it the same for armour and weps. All can't be repaired?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I guess my last question is what's the durability on the items, and is it the same for armour and weps. All can't be repaired?
You can have 255/255 on all imbued items. They basically have the same item properties as a replica. You can repair them , but you cannot re-powder them.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I just found out she was in your guild, it's good you support your guildmate.
she knows more about imubing than you do, she knows how to farm she knows why someone woulds make a mage 25 weapon over a mage 21 item...

she knows how to enhance items...

her prices are not as off balanced as your's.. she is just flat out a better imbuer...

best on server

E

Eyes of Origin

mbraud, you gonna follow me around from thread to thread now? Shard to shard?? I know you have some sick obsession with me, but really can you get over it? You know **** about **** and you're making youself look like a complete idiot. I'm seriously beginning to think you've lost your mind :coco:
About the imbuing thing... you guys can drop it.. I dont need anyone posting anything for me, to take up for me or whatever. Tesla can do stuff his way, I will do stuff my way.. and if I want to start drama over it, I am pretty sure I can start it without any help.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well she told me in vent she was Melee so w/e, another lie spewed from her mouth. Like i give a **** what u guys think of me. I have thick skin, no worries. But she is in Google on someone, she said that, and she hangs out in ur vent all the time.

E

Eyes of Origin

I didnt tell you ****, you asked who I am on Pacific and I didnt tell you, so you started guessing who I am, you said Melee and I said .....???? fill it in with the truth William... I said the same thing I said to everyone else you guessed... I said no or maybe... you assumed, this is your problem not mine.
Yes, I am in GOO vent a lot.. who cares what vent I am in? My god, are you really THAT into what I am doing in game? Come back to Pacific and find out for yourself, dont post your bs to the boards.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wrong you told me in your vent kthx lie to someone else.

And we did go to pac and you and ur pansy guild hides there too, Crawl up kyrites ass and hide there, at least he can fight, you are nothing. You do not improve and you talk mad **** and play stupid. Live in your delusional world, its ok.

You are funny.

R

Rand Al

And we did go to pac and you and ur pansy guild hides there too, Crawl up kyrites ass and hide there, at least he can fight, you are nothing. You do not improve and you talk mad **** and play stupid. Live in your delusional world, its ok.

You are funny.
Your Guild hid when son logged in on origin!

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that was morgaines guild as well kthx, and yes that guild sucked, that is who KD is right now for what its worth, notice we are not with KD.

E

Eyes of Origin

You are funny.
So, because our play times were different then yours, we were hiding? You are the delusional one William. And I didnt tell you that in vent, it was in icq,, the only thing we talked about in vent was your inflated ego, which you have no right to have because as a player you suck. I would compare you to Chad in the ego department, but at least Chad has the right to have his ego trips.

How easily you forget, you were in R when SON was playing on Origin.. do not disinclude yourself from the group William. SON hasnt been back to Origin since you were kicked from R.

E

Eyes of Origin

Furthermore, great job at hijacking another thread with your BS, William.. like I said, a lil obsessed???

E

Eyes of Origin

Are you serious??? Listen to yourself... ego ego ego ego ego... damn no wonder you stopped playing on Pacific, you couldnt handle having someone knock you down where you belong, back to the gutter. The only one in you guild worthy of even a little bit of ego is Ebay.. just stfu already William. You accuse me of being a know it all, but damn lol you are proving to be the one who thinks he knows it all and is looking like the effing fool for posting the bs here.

I hear when you talk to Diablo all your talk about is me... I wish I could say its flattering, but its kind of scary.. I think you need to get help and get over your obsession.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You said come to pac to fight you, kyrite would kill us. U never talk about Kd kicking our ass b/c KD sucks ass...thats what i mean.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We didnt play pac b/c u guys were never on, always hiding, i got 1k points on pac the first 2-3 days there, u didnt notice b/c u didnt come out the house after we beat you down.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep with the obsessed ****, its ur only cop out to hide behidn all ur lies and bull****. You suck, ur guild sucks, you get owned, your guild gets owned, you lied about who you were in google, you lied about you and bane, dont be mad b/c people now know the truth. Hide behidn ur cop out, idc, this is all laughable to me :D :D :D

E

Eyes of Origin

William.. again, you post BS.. You may have gotten a few kills on Pac, but I know you got rolled. When I first told you to come to Pacific, you're right.. I was in the process of possibly leaving KD and probably would've joined GOO since the invite was there. Things changed with the guild and I didnt leave. Hiding from you? Again, just because we arent on the same time you are, doesnt mean we're hiding. I've seen you guys once on Pacific and that was the first night you were there. The only people who have ran us into the house has been WL/SL and SUPR/THC and to be honest thats only when we've been severely outnumbered.
Bane and I? ugh are you serious?? *rolls eyes* Its obvious you dont know anything and even if the truth bit you in the ass, you would still be here posting your version of what is true. Give it up already. You dont know half of what you think you know.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

lol dosent william play a tamer? rofl

dude no one brags aboout owning on tamers. i bet morgaine owns you mage vs mage :D

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with her leet EO lightning FS FS combo, yeah, when we would duel I pinged 240ish and she never won, and i suck on a mage, then again hard to play a mage with a mid 200s ping. Either way 3v2, im not here to trash talk with u kyrite. I have no beef with u whatsoever, I just call MG out on her bull****, thats all.

E

Eyes of Origin

Lemme guess, you ran to Yew Prison and used the pets to do the work for you? Typical move for you.

my bs? I just think you're a drama queen, you couldnt handle being blocked on icq, so you come here to start your bs.

Question... you still have McLovin suited and ready to fight on Origin?

R

Rand Al

Saddens me to see my old name on a guy that cant fight on anything else but a tamer :(

S

SUPRsalad

Only on pac can a simple question about a ring become the abomination that this thread is.. only on pac..

E

Eyes of Origin

sorry didnt ask for it to be hijacked, but I guess I didnt stop it either :(

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sry went trick or treating with the daughter last night. I do not have him suited but I will work something up and pm u one day for a little fun. And Rand Al dont be mad that GOO died, you guys are better mages than me, no doubt, but then again I do ping 200+ to pac so what do u want me to do, and regardless of how good you guys may be....Morgaine is awful. /end thread I am done here since someone crys help from the stratics police

E

Eyes of Origin

:( I never said I was good to begin with :rant2: oh well, I'm done here too (with this thread anyway)

R

Rand Al

Sry went trick or treating with the daughter last night. I do not have him suited but I will work something up and pm u one day for a little fun. And Rand Al dont be mad that GOO died, you guys are better mages than me, no doubt, but then again I do ping 200+ to pac so what do u want me to do, and regardless of how good you guys may be....Morgaine is awful. /end thread I am done here since someone crys help from the stratics police
Must be talking about way last night when ky and casper convinced me to log on to get ganked by m, son, and, fme who all play moving shot dismount and tamer archers yay how fun 3 goo vs 1/2 the shards archers

R

Rand Al

Ditto. and I like what SchezwanBeefy said:

The art of ignoring is tough.
Well i don't play much so i can sit here and mess with tools and place my opinions on trolls for 5 min every time i am looking stuff up on the comp.Played once in the last week for like 5 min ill go mess with another gm now.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i don't play much so i can sit here and mess with tools and place my opinions on trolls for 5 min every time i am looking stuff up on the comp.Played once in the last week for like 5 min ill go mess with another gm now.
you are cool,i wanna be like rand,old head

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just found out she was in your guild, it's good you support your guildmate.
she knows more about imubing than you do, she knows how to farm she knows why someone woulds make a mage 25 weapon over a mage 21 item...

she knows how to enhance items...

her prices are not as off balanced as your's.. she is just flat out a better imbuer...

best on server
Not even close.

I am the best imbuer, muahahaha
WINNER!
Theres your answer Kywrong.

This guy smokes that drag queen, (She wears male armor).

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh ****, sorry... Didn't read all of what Kyrite said... Yeah she is a better imbuer then me... I'm sure, but I make more money, and get more people comming to me. You don't have to be the best to be me... It's just good to reach for the sky.... Though you may never get there, it's good to try.

Ask your guildmate what he paid for a ring or brace I made him.

E

Eyes of Origin

Tesla, the relics alone were worth more than what you charged him. Which great for you, if you have the ingrediants. What has me confused is this.. you complain about not being able to keep up with the demand because you dont have ingrediants but yet you have all this gold you've made off of imbuing.. so why dont you have ingrediants to keep up with the demand? I'm not being snotty, just confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.