• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on Horn of Plenty

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I let my charges build up and do not empty the Horn of Plenty until after Nov. 30 will I still get coffee plants or do I have to empty the Horn of Plenty by Nov. 30? Thank you. :)

Akalabeth

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I would like to know this as well!

Also, since I was not around for the Horn's of Plenty event and I got mine from Tina I wasn't able to test them as thoroughly as most.

I just logged in to collect my charges and on the first one, I clicked it and it put me to sleep! Didn't use a charge and my character said *ZzzzZzzzZzzzZ*....what's that all about? Is that new or just a little HA HA from the devs?

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to know this as well!

Also, since I was not around for the Horn's of Plenty event and I got mine from Storm I wasn't able to test them as thoroughly as most.

I just logged in to collect my charges and on the first one, I clicked it and it put me to sleep! Didn't use a charge and my character said *ZzzzZzzzZzzzZ*....what's that all about? Is that new or just a little HA HA from the devs?
Have you had any luck yet getting coffee plants from the two horns of plenty that I gave you last week?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well it happened twice in a row lol...I figured as much but as it never happened to me before today I had to ask! LOL that's cute!

And yes Tina I managed to get 2 more plants so now I have 4....slowly building up my pod stock....emphasis on the word SLOWLY lol...I agree that they should hold more then 1 per day...maybe 5? I mean I can't see anyone needing a ton of these unless, like I said, they plan on opening a coffee house in UO..which would be a pretty cool thing :) The Britannia Brew :)

So again thank you for those horns, really appreciate it!

Bluebell

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I as (I felt( lucky to get 2 coffee plants and a roasting pig from 6 horns. I di however fall asleep several times and fill my house with turkeys!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh gads thanks for reminding me that I need to clean out my horns on Siege again!