• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on Faction Crafter Template

M

Maj

Would burning a heartwood kit in a faction town that is owned by your faction make any difference than buring it at home? I was told that Faction crafted armor is a lot better than non faction armor, but I have not been able to find the info I'm looking for from previous posts.

I remeber reading that wands could be made with charges too.

If someone knows what the benifits and capabilities of being a Faction Crafter are please post.

Thanks in advance~

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fairly sure faction armor has no bonus, other than some cool color and blessing.

You couldn't make wands, but you could charge a staff with certain spells. However, making a charged staff doesn't seem to be possible anymore. You cant seem to make faction scrolls (at least I wasn't able to when I tried last), which is the key ingredient.

M

Maj

Ah ya, I forgot about Scribe...was maybe 5 years ago maybe more. The thing I hated most about that was scrolls not being able to stack but even then I didn't really know what the benifit of being a faction merchant was.

I guess if it is only eye candy, I won't bother with it.

Thanks for the info ^.^

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah ya, I forgot about Scribe...was maybe 5 years ago maybe more. The thing I hated most about that was scrolls not being able to stack but even then I didn't really know what the benifit of being a faction merchant was.

I guess if it is only eye candy, I won't bother with it.

Thanks for the info ^.^
No. ****ing. Way. The bug is _5_ years old and still exists? For ****s sake, we're doomed.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No. The system was disabled for some time. But it is back now.