• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question on character transfers

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read on the website that your pets in the immediate vicinity will be transfered as well as their contents.

So does this mean I can fill 5 packhorses up with 125 items each, 125 items in my bag and 125 in my bank box??

Do the pack horses need to be bonded?

S

Sickshine

You can use 5 packhorses and they do not have to be bonded the only restrictions is the normal weight and item limits.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I've read on here of problems, be very sure that the last command you give the pack horses is 'all follow me'.
If they've been told 'all stay', from what I gather, they do just that. Stay behind.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Petra is quite correct. Packhorses/llamas will do exactly what you tell them to.

Also be sure that where ever you are when you leave you are not anywhere where you could be attacked.

Ie don't do this in one of the cities that is currently under the scope of the Bane. You will not instantly vanish from the shard when you click transfer.

Good luck on your move.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Petra is quite correct. Packhorses/llamas will do exactly what you tell them to.

Also be sure that where ever you are when you leave you are not anywhere where you could be attacked.

Ie don't do this in one of the cities that is currently under the scope of the Bane. You will not instantly vanish from the shard when you click transfer.

Good luck on your move.
Be careful when you arrive also - I've been dumped in the middle of town invasions before.