• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question of the day:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The new armor is tagged as Myrmidon slayer. Is that when whole suit is present? Or are you considered to be using a slayer weapon when you are only wearing one piece of that armor? And if so, does wearing more than one piece make the slayer property stronger? Does wearing the armor make all char classes slayers? (mage, archer, tamer, etc)

Thanks for any input!

Celestial_lich

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Have not tested this, but I am fairly certain the entire set needs to be present to receive the slayer property. If not, I would definitely say this is an oversight

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay thanks...was really hoping not to have to wear that whole big of ugliness LOL. It does make sense to need the whole set tho

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Unsure about that version of the armor but did try a single piece of the dino slayer version and did not work. Imagine the Myrm slayer is same way.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*mean Dev comment removed so I don't get a warning*...As long as the fisherman and bard suits continue to fail to perform, new ones shouldnt yet either.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I stil cant figure why those havent been fixed, peeps spent good points on em

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I stil cant figure why those havent been fixed, peeps spent good points on em
Because they "are working as intended." Sadly, the intention was for the fisherman's suit to add ~1.5% boost to already worthless ~3% bait. The virtuoso's armor is potentially useful, but the cooldown is 15 mins.