• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question for the Legends community...

N

NewThunder

If you are looking to court her, I think she can be found in painted caves about 23 hours a day

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I do love how she handles adversity Devils so who knows ;)

And Rico I am not the one you seek good sirrah. But it is good to see an old scalley wag such as yourself back in the realm. May your marks always be loaded and your fingers ever nimble sir :D

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sir the all knowing Scoundrel Rico has asked you a question. You should feel honored.

A

Addicted

wtf Omni shouldn't you be breast feeding instead of reading forums?? :lick:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats lols, what does that make for you, 46? Slow it down marty slow it down.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

He can't slow down, he's trying to build a Wood Shoe wearing army!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, i know one sure fire way to end his army aspirations! FIRE! AND A MATCH OR TWO!!! ...lol

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry guys we can slow the advancement of his army with some strategically placed Termites :lol:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lolzoozles termites and fire! sure way to halt the advancement of marty!