• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

question for napa fishers

K

kalzaketh

:danceb: first, hit 70 fishing, need to know afew things about white pearls, what is best place to get them? second are they like mibs and need fought for? by that I mean do they just come up to your pack or do you need kill anything for them.:coco:

D

dielock

There is no best place to get pearls they just randomly pop into your backpack. You don't fight serps or anything for them.

R

Richard Pryor

White pearls and brilliant amber don't seem to spawn (if that's the right word) as much as the other resources...

K

kalzaketh

very true on the amber sir,I have 2 gm lj's at my disposal, after I get amber on 1 it goes dormant for weeks at atime to reset any counter they may have installed, the rare resources are getting to rare as in unattainable through normal game workings

S

Sunny

aye my friend..your best bet is this...

Find the server line..follow it with thy boat..and troll fish :D just catch and fish..while the boat is following with the server line...

Wish I could help more..but hey the rum drinking is always great :D

M

Millie

I got my last white pearl fishing in the little lake outside cove. I also go one in the little lake by the Brit x roads.

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got my last white pearl fishing in the little lake outside cove. I also go one in the little lake by the Brit x roads.
Not an Exploit.

"The White Pearl is a resource that spawns in the backpack of fishermen with 80 skill points or more. There is no special place to seek for these, any location that yeilds a fish can spawn a resource gem."

My bad, I thought they were only an deep water item and could only be gotten there like MIB's.

I apologise, Millie.

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to those who think she is what you say using an exploit are full of poop considering the fact any place that you can fish up fish you can get a white pearl so take that and put it where the sun does not shine. The information was retrieved from uo guide.

The White Pearl is a resource that spawns in the backpack of fishermen with 80 skill points or more. There is no special place to seek for these, any location that yeilds a fish can spawn a resource gem. White Pearl, among others, is an ingredient required to craft the following items:

M

Millie

Thank you Rogal for the apology and Thank you kaiya_uo also for finding and posting the facts. Both you you have a good day.