• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Queen's Loyalty points (For Queen's Forge)

Elyrae

Visitor
(Hope this is right place to ask...)
Question about Queen's Loyalty Points for using Queen's Forge

Just recently started on training Imbuing Skill...

Is it possible to gain points to 10000 required without any fighting involved?

If so any idea how long it will take to get there vs fighting for points?

Thank you in advance!
~Elyrae

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thank you in advance!
~Elyrae

obeeee

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used 2 Volem with my garg to get the points I needed. Easy Peasy

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A Little Something quest given by Ansikart the Artifice in Ter Mur. Gives 25 loyalty points for 1 Brilliant Amber.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so i did it 3 times on my imbuer and each time my imbuer was a pure mule so he had no fighting skills with melee or magic so what i did was the following.
1st time i stoned off some skills and put eval intel on him and then went down into one of the Goblin rooms in the underworld.
i cast EV's and ebolts till i was done.
took a while but was not too bad.
2nd time i put 2 Vollums on my mule (back when the where 2 stable slots) and used those.
that was pretty quick and allowed me to not have to stone off any skills.
3rd time i took off all my skills with stones and moved over taming, boned a greater dragon and went and id the same thing.
now a days you could get one of those tinker table Golems that have uber high mellee skills or a Kotl Robot and use those with little to no worries i would imagine.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Thank you in advance!
~Elyrae
If you have Mysticism (most Imbuers do) go to the spot on the map and Cast RC on the Toxic slyths (30 loyalty ea.) and spend a couple of hours grinding. about 334 of them. List of points HERE

1710492476710.png

Grugot

Journeyman
It may seem daunting at first to get that rep but as noted by others, it tends to go fast once you get into a rhythm.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you have Mysticism (most Imbuers do) go to the spot on the map and Cast RC on the Toxic slyths (30 loyalty ea.) and spend a couple of hours grinding. about 334 of them. List of points HERE

View attachment 152679
Yep, Toxic Sliths is the way to go. You can use a Kotl Automaton (can heal them with Tinkering) or a crystal Vollem (can even be slot leveled once if you keep the Taming requirement 30.0 or below). Most of my crafters/gatherers have a leveled Vollem to guard them. I use a pre-patch Vollem leveled once (so went from 2 slots to 3 slots), so that i can also have a Fire Beetle and Giant Beetle out at the same time. The Vollem will kill practically anything that attacks me as i gather resources.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have mysticism on all my garg imbuers. I drop RC's and invis myself :)