• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Possible Runebook Vendor

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey all, im thinking about setting up some runebook vendors, and wondering if you think it would be worthwhile?

Do you think people would buy them?

And what runebooks would you be looking to buy?

Thanks in advance

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
city and dungeon runebooks are always nice - I never get around to making them for myself let alone for my vendor.

scouting one of our fine rune libraries is always a good source of ideas.

with V-day coming up, a list of "romantic getaways" might sell a copy or two (then again, it might not)

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hated marking runes, and i always bought mine. here's what i always went for:

tram dungeons
fel dungeons
tram towns
fel towns
peerless
shrines

hope that helps

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks for the input blesh....get off wow...ugh..EA never had their heads out of their butts their not going to take it out now. Just come back, I didnt know you to well but Pariah always helped me out when I needed it learning hunting strategy

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the input blesh....get off wow...ugh..EA never had their heads out of their butts their not going to take it out now. Just come back, I didnt know you to well but Pariah always helped me out when I needed it learning hunting strategy
Aww, what was your character in game? I don't remember anyone with the name 'hungry4knowhow'

I don't think we'll ever go back to UO without some major changes. I lurk the forums a lot waiting for something to happen that makes me want to play again. Maybe one day I'll reactivate.... hopefully one day I'll reactivate. EA/Mythic has to earn it though

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sell blank ones, but I never have time to make others. Blesh was right
Tram city
Tram dungeon
Fel city
Fel dungeon
ML peerless
Tokuno
Taming books

It will keep you busy :)

I

Ironhand1

don't forget books of champ spawn entrances and places where the harrower can spawn

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Blesh, I was McLovin/Rick James of TMC... I only knew Pariah for a couple months around end of 07 beginning of 08.

A

alaina123

There goes the neigborhood! Mclovin has invaded our forums!
p.s. dont believe anything he tells you i am sweet and innocent!

hehehe