• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about placing a castle

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can i place a castle IF there is a tree in the open space within the castle? Does anyone know I cant seem to find the answer..

D

Dmaninuo

yes, but the walkways on the second floor cannot overlap the tree

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wouldnt chance it even with the i wish to resize my house, because you only get so many trys on the tool to do it then you have to wait so many minutes to use the tool again. best thing to do is get on the test center go to where your house spot is see if no one placed there if no one did, then play around placing the castle. but if there is houses there seriously if you are in no hurry wait til they clear the test center of houses.

D

Dmaninuo

or go shard hopping, and check out placement on all the different shards - Tram/Fel. On average I find what I am looking for, it may take going to the asian shards and running around dead, but they seem to have castles down pat.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can i place a castle IF there is a tree in the open space within the castle? Does anyone know I cant seem to find the answer..
Yes, you can. One of our castles on Lake Austin has a tree in the open space.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I wanted to upgrade my keep to a castle I went to test like others have said. Used automap to drop markers on the steps and corners and the house sign. When I upgraded i stood where the new sign should be and poof...... keep turned into a castle.... 3+ months later I finally have it decorated! I may take some screen shots and let you all nit pick it!

FionanPac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for all the replies everyone i really appreciate it. I was able to place the castle and the tree actually is overlapped by the S side walkway i couldn't believe it actaully worked so for all of you who have a spot and wondered the tree goes through it!!