• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about pink slips

S

soupandquackers

I dont think there is a highest amount, but if there is I don't think anyone has reached it yet.

L

Little Sadie

Hmmm, maybe 999? Isn't there something they would have to reconfigure to allow it to go to 1000, sort of like unites? I had over 175 slips at one point while maxing boss. Alas, it has dwindled considerably.

S

Squeaker

I have yet to find the end. A friend's young son really loves to watch the cannons go, so none have ever gotten too high! Squeaker is almost to 100 right now and the kitten has 88... Was wondering if 100 was the max. Guess not! Thanks Terri :D

S

SSniffleslam

I had heard somewhere - don't remember where now - that it was 256.

F

Fangs McWolf

I had heard somewhere - don't remember where now - that it was 256.
If the programming is using a simple 8 bit spot of memory for the number of pink slips, then the total would be 255. However, I highly doubt that. It's more likely to be a limit imposed by choice rather than by force.

L

Little Sadie

It is 255. I asked on TTC because I couldn't find the thread on it. A toon named George topped out at 255 a while back. He couldn't get anymore.