• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about gaining parry at the jhelom pit

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So ive heard people talk about raising parry to 120 in under an hour by using the female fighters at the jhelom pit and saying they had 20+ plus fighters attacking them. My question is how do you get so many? i had eight attacking me and there were only about 3 other fighters in the pit which were male. There were several other female fighters in the area but they were in the guard zone.
Thanks for any help

A

Arch Magus

Get a friend/couple friends to go hire female fighters from around the area.

Then just get your friends to drag them into the arena and dismiss them.

Cheers.

T

Turdnugget

Hire two at a time, even if they have a weapon, take them to the pit. Release them.

Rise and repeat until you've got a plethera of female fighters, attack them one by one. If they have a weapon, disarm them.

That's how you get 20+ fighters. Or have a friend help you.

It's best to do this in Trammel, as you can stack them on top of each other as the stamina rules w/push through doesn't effect Trammel.

D

Divster

I've always been a sheep pen advocate but hearing some claim 100 to 120 in an hour, even one claiming 20 mins, i decided to give the pits a go, currently an hour and a half in, have about 20 female werstlers on me but if anything am finding gains slower than sheep pens, am currently at 108, no bushido.. no shield, weapon is swords and my skill is fencing hmm any suggestions? or are reports simply exaggerated

T

Turdnugget

Are your skills properly turned up/down?

I've personally done 3+ characters to 100, 110, 120 parry in Jhelom pits using this technique. I claim that i've gone from 100-120 in about 20-30 minutes. It's easiest if you're not already near your skill total cap too.

Female wrestlers
2handed weapon in a weapon skill I don't have ( i'm a swordsman, so I use a blackstaff)
No bushido