• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about Commodity Deed Box (and typo)

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DHMagicMan_1

There's a typo in the Patch Notes

Commodity Deed Box: A box that allows players to usecommodity deeds in their own home!

My question is when you select this I'm guessing you get the box, and not a "deed for a box". Is the box tied to your account in any way or usable/tradable to anyone?

I understand it has to be secured in a house to be used but I'm guessing that anyone who has access to that secure could use that functionality unless it's account specific as well.

Thanks.

A

Azazel of LA

I was wondering same thing , also can you only claim deeds or can you make them too?

D

DHMagicMan_1

They clarified that part yesterday, you can go both ways with the box... resource to deed and reverse. That part is also updated in todays patch notes.