• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Question about chivalry

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm wondering if there is any benefit to scrolling pets in chiv?
I'm working out a basic plan for my new lesser hiryu and I'm not sure if I'll go Chivalry or Bushido. If i were to go Chivalry, is it worth scrolling? And if so, why and how far should I go?

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I also have a fire steed I put chiv on, so basically same question about scrolling for the steed as the hiryu.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon Mordha, Oh yes with chiv 120 is the only way to truly go.. as that's when it truly shines.. at 120 chiv you pet will heal for 50-77 each heal.. and every 5.5 points ya go past GM is extra duration that's added to con weapon, and 5-8% added damage to all its chiv moves ... once a pet gets to 120 chiv its a stand alone beast doing massive AI damage ... with 120 wrest,tactics, anat on top of chiv ,max str and base damage maxed.. You will see constant AI's in the 250-290 range... and melee swings in the 140-180 range once everything is rolling. when it comes to a chiv lesser hiryu 120s all the way .. truly worth the investment.just a fair warning.. when you are first adding moves do it in this order.. AI then chiv.. or you will lose the option for AI if ya put chiv first as the system counts it as one of your three moves limits.. .Hope tis helps feel free to post or messmage me if ya have anymore questions.. =^-^=
P.s . for the fire steed chic build I normally go exp goo, AI, chiv in that order then all 120s.. they are great all around pets as the goo makes up for chivs lack of aoe damage ..and the chiv makes their breath hit for over 300 at 120 chiv =^-^=

Last edited:

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you Donavon. That pretty sold me to go "all in" on this lesser. I may wait for publish 98 to hit production shards as an extra measure to guard against slot jumping, as this is one of the rare blue lesser.

One question I have about fire steeds. You said to pick goo then ai then chiv. Is that even possible? I mean I was told I could do the same with a mare, only to find out that is not the case. The steed I was asking about is on the final picks, so it's too late for me to try that, but I do have 2 more steeds that are ready for first picks, so I would be willing to go with your suggestion.
As for the steed at 4 slots, I have in mind to go with 110 scrolls for everything but chiv. I am actually waffling between 120 chiv and no scroll for chiv on that steed.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon Mordha., a mare is different then a fire stead ..sadly they have magery and breath already loaded leaving them them with only one choice.. so when it comes mare its goo or AI.. luckly, when it comes to fire steeds they only start with breath... so if you use the right order your can load it down with 3 moves and a school of magic... but in order to do that you must use this order.. Goo, Ai, school of magic(Chiv , magery, discord, etc). as the games limit system only allows for 3 moves..but if it has a school of magic already loaded.. it counts it as one of those three... while if it is a blank slate or only has one move ya can't easily work the system to give it 4-5 moves counting the school of magic.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you Donavon for clarifying that. I'll give it a spin. As a goo, ai, chiv sounds like a fun combo for a steed, lol
For the lesser, i have all the scrolls now. Just waiting for the bond. Good thing i have a little vacation coming up next week ;)